𝟎𝟎𝟐 || 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

—————
𝟎𝟎𝟐 || 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
—————
Happy Friday, people.Hope you enjoy the chapter.Next chapter on Monday, and then the next on Wednesday or Friday.
——————

Normal moms are supposed to wait up for their daughters when they're out on first dates.

Normal moms also sometimes unpack boxes within the calendar year of moving across the century to a new town.

My mom is anything but normal.Anyway as I'm unpacking some boxes my mom and Mary Anne's dad, Richard pull up to the house.

"That was fantastic." Mom told him as she entered the house.

I smiled, she was happy.She walked in as I was finishing some stuff I was unpacking.

"Hey, babe"

"How was it?" I asked.

"Oh, he was so nice." Mom told me.

"Were you cooking?Smells delicious." She asked.

"Let me." She said as she started walking.

"Okay."

She yawns and groans as she walks off to the kitchen. 'It's gonna be a long ass night' I thought.

—————

"I'm so excited." I told them as me, Mary Anne and Brian walked down the stairs.

"I know! Long-lost high school sweethearts, reunited." Mary Anne said as we walked down.

"I don't think she meant that." Brian told Mary Anne.

"I was actually taking about this meeting of the club." I told them as we all put on our jackets.

"Oh, right." Mary Anne said.

"It means a lot that you're bringing me.It'll be so nice to feel like part of something again." I told them as we put on our shoes.

"You sure it's okay with Kristy?" I asked.

"I didn't tell her." Mary Anne repiled.

"Mary Anne! I was gonna tell Kristy but you said you'd do it." Brian said angrily

"Look guys, it's fine it's a new year and it's perfect timing."

"I'm just gonna call her." Brian whipped out his phone and dialed up Kristy.

"Brian!Act first, forgiveness later." Mary Anne told us as she snatched Brian's phone.

"She's gonna flip, and then I'll never be able to join the BSC." I told Mary Anne.

This wasn't gonna end well.We headed outside and Brian got on his bike to try to get a head on get Kristy to not be so angry.

—————

"As President, all guests should be run by me.It's in the by laws." Kristy said angrily.