𝗢𝟭, 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣

'[Male Name]'= Someone talking
'[Male Name]'= Someone thinking
'[Male Name]'= Someone talking in Spanish

━━━━🌷━━━━

I woke up with a headache and in a unfamiliar place. I quickly sat up and regretted it because my head was now spinning and everything was ringing "Ah your finally awake" I turn my head to the mysterious voice and I see a woman with short length black hair, she was also carrying a tray "Who are you?!" I demanded and she look a bit offended but she shook her head "I know your shock and all but I promise you I mean no harm, I brought you food" She says but I didn't believe her "Don't worry it's not poisonous" She added and she place the tray beside the bed.

"Why did you help me?" I ask and she just laughs which makes me raise an eyebrow at her "Oh you've got it wrong! I'm not the one who helped you, well I did cure your injuries but I'm not the one who brought you here!" She says while she gives me a bowl of soup "Then who?" I ask once again and she was about to reply when we heard a crash from downstairs "Oh Dios mío! Chico, será mejor que no rompas otro plato!" She says in spanish, she looks back at me.

"Finish your soup and change into those clothes over there by the chair and feel free to come down stairs!" She says and she quickly left and I heard her yell someone's name. I look down at the soup in my hands and I quickly eat it, after I was done I get up from the bed and went over to where the clothes were. I lift it up and examine it and nod in approval.

'It's not that bad I guess'

I thought and quickly put on the clothes, after that I decided to go down stairs and I heard the woman's voice and another unfamiliar one.

'Sounds like a males voice'

"I'm really sorry Auntie.." I heard the male said "Aye, what am I going to do with you" The woman says, putting her arms on her waist she looks at me and smiles "Oh! Your finally here!" She says which makes the half-color hair male to turn into my director and holy crap was he handsome.

"Oh! Your awake? I'm glad you're doing alright" He says and smiles and I felt my face grow hot "Ah! This is my nephew, he was the one who brought you here!" She says and I nod "Thank you for your kindness, you didn't have to help me I could have done it on my own" I say with my arms crossed "Don't be silly! I just couldn't stand there and watch you bleed to death" He says with a shook of his head.

"Oh! We forgot to introduce ourselves, I'm Valeria Augustine" The woman with the black hair says "And I'm [Male Name] Arisu! And you are?"

"I'm Louis Cullen"

━━━━🌷━━━━

Edited: 11/17/23