Chapter 11

Izuku pov:

I wake up to bright lights beaming down on my face. I hear the beeping of my heart monitor, and muffled whispers from outside the room.

I try to stand, but my arms are tied down. Well that's not very polite.

I immediately use my laser ring and burn the chains off.  As I begin to sit up, the door opens to detective and eraser.

Once eraser sees me he pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.

Eraserhead: your not supposed to be able to break out of the quirk suppressors.

Me: I didn't, I just burned off the chain so that I can move.

Eraserhead: I-

Me: also why am I in hospital? I'm not hurt? I might of grazed my knee but that's about it.

Eraserhead: you were stabbed in the right leg and left arm. Ur lucky there isn't any permanent damage!

Me: oh that's what that sting was.

Eraserhead: STING?! Isweartogodifyoudothisonemoretimeiwontonlykillyourfamily,iwillalsofinishoffyourentirebloodli-

Detective: eraserhead, please step outside and calm down.

Eraser walks out sighing and mumbling about "problem child" or smt.

Detective: just answer my questions.

Me: k

Detective: name?

Me: Izuku midoriya

Detective: true, age?

Me: 15 I think. (Correct me if I'm wrong, I cba to go back and check)

Detective: true, quirk?

Me: heh. Ur mum .

...

Detective Tsukauchi pov:

I swear to god this kid is going to be the death of me. I sigh and just miss the question for later.

Me: Do you live with your parents?

Lapin: no, I ran away when u guys figured out my identity.

Me: true. Well, that's all the important stuff I need to know, now , the little questions.

Lapin: ok.

Me: why did you become a vigilante?

Lapin: I wasn't live laugh loving.

Me: .

Lapin: .

Me: true- ok....... We have been concerned about your conversation with eraserhead, you said you were thinking about, jumping.

Lapin: mHm.

Me: is that true?

Lapin: yes.

Me: true. Do you think about that alot?

Lapin: this isn't a therapy session, just tell me the necessary information and I'll be on my way.

Well if he said so, although I really want to talk about this, he doesn't have to tell me.....

Me: well with the crime of vigilantism, and with your age, your prison sentence will b-

Lapin: 0 seconds.

Me:what-?

Lapin: what crime did I commit?

Me: vigilantism ?

Lapin: what is the definition of vigilantism, detective?

Me: the illegal use of a quirk in the act of trying to be a hero?

Lapin: yep, the use of a QUIRK.

Where is he going with this?

Lapin: you know earlier when you asked me what my quirk is?

Me: yes....?

Lapin: I didn't answer because I don't have one,

Me: what

Lapin: I'm quirkless detective.

True. What he said is true. This man- this boy is quirkless. He has lowered the crime rate by 30% at 15 with no quirk. He beat the number 2 hero, quirkless. Evaded the entire police team QUIRKLESS?! I got beat by a 8 year old quirkless boy.

Me: I have to discuss this information with the higher-ups. For now stay here and eraserhead will watch over you.

Well that was a surprise.

~535 words~

A/N sorry, another short chapter! I am trying to start writing longer chapters like I used to and all of your support is helping me so much.

Opening up Wattpad and seeing lovely comments from people who enjoy my content makes me SO SO SO happy!!!

Lots of what I write is cringy and my writing style has been described as "chatty". But I am so happy people like it!

I hope you continue to enjoy my content for many more chapters to come!