the kook house

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope shouts up to John B, who is balancing one foot on the roof like an idiot.

"Hm. Should I do it?" John B smirks as he looks down at us, holding the beer can by the top lazily.

"Yeah, jump," Pope eggs on the boy who just rolls his eyes with a smile. "I'll shoot you on the way down," he holds up a power drill and pulls the trigger quickly.

"You'll shoot me?" he laughs.

"Yep. Pow!" Pope, again, pulls the trigger.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers" Kie sighs as she walks through the door way out onto the balcony. She jumps up next to me and balances herself, sitting on the bar.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" JJ laughs bitterly. I glance up at him, smirking at the boys distain.

"Cold towels? God forbid," I spit, my hand over my chest in shock.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kie spits.

"I can't have cold towels," JJ says sarcastically, glancing at me with a smirk.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie smiles up at John B who is still standing one footed on the roof.

"What's that rule again?" I ask, referring to the 'no pogue on pogue macking' rule, that Kie always seemed to forget about.

Kie rolled her eyes at me, ignoring me, as I kick her foot teasingly.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ shouts and John B scoffs his eyes before taking a sip.

"He's gonna drop it now, you jinxed it" I state. Just as I look back up at JB, the can slips from his fingers.

"Whoa! Oh, shit." He curses, cringing as the can bounces off the roof and scaffolding making a clattering noise the whole way.

"Of course you did." Pope rolls his eyes.

"Smooth" Kie smirks at the irony.

"A-plus" JJ mutters.

"I fucking told you" I look up at the blonde boy, pointing at him as he swings his legs back and forth, which are hanging off the ledge he's sitting on, a smirk plastered on his stupid face.

"Dumbass" Kie laughs as she jumps off the bar we are sitting on.

"Hey! Hey, uh, security's here." Pope shouts as he taps the metal anxiously.

"Let's wrap it up. Boys are early today." JJ laughs as he swings himself down onto the ground in front of me. He holds his hand out for me and I take it as I jump off the bar. "Ladies first."

I smile back, curtsying and laughing. "Let's go guys" I shout as we all run towards the stairs in the building.

"Gary, is that you?" I hear JJ shout from outside as I reach the steps first, I sprint down them, bouncing off the walls surrounding me. John B's footsteps following close behind me.

"Gary, good to see you, man!" I shout as the old security guard reaches the entrance.

"You're asking for it!" The chubby man shouts at us. I laugh, as I notice JJ run in front of me, wanting to lead the way. We turn and run to the back entrance, all of us laughing and shouting. Adrenaline running through our systems.

"Hey stop!" Gary shouts at us as we avoid him. "Get em, there coming your way"

"I got him" another guard shouts as he swipes for JJ.