hotel or meth lab?

"Well, that went well." John B sighs as he and JJ walk out of the coast guards office.

"So, what's the plan?" Pope asks looking between us all.

"I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns that boat." JJ says with a smile as he twirls the key round his finger.

"We don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone." Pope says anxiously. Poor guy, always has to make the good decisions. We should probably listen to him every now and then.

"Yeah why not, let's go," I say, as I start walking back towards the boat.

"I'm in." John B says, hanging back with Pope. JJ starts walking back with me.

"Come on. I'll be lookout." I heard Kie say to Pope as she pats his arm, she jogs to catch up with me and JJ.

"Are we stupid?" I ask Kie as I laugh at the fact we are going to some random motel to find a sunken boats owner. She laughs lightly before answering.

"I thought you'd have noticed by now Sky, we are extremely stupid," she says as she puts her arm over my shoulder, JJ does the same on my other shoulder.

"And you're still stuck with us," he says smiling, I just smile as we all walk to the boat.

-

"I thought the Château looked bad." JJ whistles.

The motel infront of us was coated in mold, mattresses were ditched on the grass next to the building. A sign stands high, with a flickering full light saying Motel, in old neon light style. The whole place reeked of something dodgy.

"This place is a shitshow," John B mutters.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie says.

"You be the judge." JJ laughs slightly.

"Definitely meth lab, " I exhale with a nod.

"Actually almost meth labs are really clean outside, so they aren't suspected," Pope adds, making me laugh slightly.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays." John B says as he steers us closer to the grass infront, ignoring the boys comment.

"No. Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed." I say warily.

"Good thing we can't afford a Grady-White then isn't it," JJ says with a relaxed smile, wigging his eyebrows at me.

I burst into a smile, as we both turn to look at the girl with brown curls, "Watch your back girl, you might not make it out alive," me and JJ wind the girl up.

John B chuckles slightly, while Pope scoffs at our antics, as Kie just ignores us with a roll of her eyes.

"All right. Here we go." John B says as we move next to the grass.

"This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing." JJ says like a speaker before jumping out the boat with a yell. He then ties the front to the ground

"We good?"

"Yeah, we good." JJ confirms before I start going to the front of the HMS, JJ reaches his hand out to help me jump out and take it with a smile. As both my feet land safely

"All right. Here goes nothin'." John B says as he moves towards the grass.

"Hey," Pope says, stopping John B from walking towards me and JJ.

"Yeah?"

"Don't let them do anything stupid," Pope says seriously, as he points in our direction.

I place my hand on my chest, pretending to be hurt. "Pope Heyward is that what you think of us," I say, letting my arm rest round JJ's shoulders.