Chapter Seven

The door opened to Jason...from school... Was this his house?!

"Hi, Bianca...remember me?" He asks, flipping the light switch and walking over to me.

"Yeah, Jason Todd. You live here?"

He nodded and smirked, "I'm not the only one."

A head had peaked around the corner and it was Dick. I was in Wayne Manor? Jason lived with Dick?

He walked around with a sympathetic smile plastered to his face, and my confusion just increased. Was Jason or Dick the guy Nightwing was talking about?

Dick sat on the bed while Jason left the room. "W-What am I doing here?" I ask, somewhat overwhelmed to the point where my eyes became watery.

"You're going to stay with us until...things get situated." He answers and my chest tightens. How could this happen so fast?

I put my hands up to my face, trying my hardest to keep from crying. "What's going to happen? I'm so confused." I say, looking away from Dick. I didn't want to seem weak, but I didn't know how else to feel.

"Bi, everything is going to be okay. You're in the safest place in Gotham. No one will hurt you." He says and I try to sit up.

"I--I-" I didn't even know what to say.

My cousins were just murdered because of me. If I didn't leave, if only I wasn't so stubborn and followed Georgina's rules.

"Bianca, you're going to be okay." He says, gently hugging me but not too much to hurt any of my wounds.

"I don't even know what happened. I'm just so confused." I cry, tucking my knees into my chest and putting my head in my arms.

"I'm here for you, Bi." He comforts, and I wrap my arms around his neck, letting a few more tears fall onto his shoulder and back.
*****
It's my fifth day in Wayne Manor and I'm still getting used to everything and everyone, especially Alfred.

His job was to do everything I used to, so I had to get out of the habit of some things.

I had to learn how to travel through the famous Manor without getting lost, and there was only one place I loved being. The gym.

I sat on the floor and started my 30 second stretches like I always did. I was silent because I kept thinking of it.

It haunted me.

I haven't been in contact with any of my family since I left my phone at Georgina's house, and I didn't have that much family left, except my Aunt Sheridan and my dad.

Gymnastics always was a stress reliever for me, and it always soothed my nerves.

I stood up and went to chalk up my hands. I grabbed hold of some bars and swung my body.

Flipping and outstretching my hands for the next bar, I grip it and twist again.

I began to realize this wasn't working. I swung my body with full force, somehow getting myself to sit on top of the bar, letting my legs dangle.

I rested my elbows on my knees and put my face in my right hand, my left one holding onto the bar.

"I thought I'd find you here." A voice says and I look over to Dick standing by the door. I wipe my face and look away from him.

"Yeah, I thought it would get my mind off of things."

He was quiet and I jumped down from the bar set, landing on the mat 10 feet below.

I began to walk out, "It's all yours."