Unraveling the Bonds

As the group worked tirelessly to help the villagers and tend to their injuries, tensions were rising between Mitsuki and Boruto. The atmosphere was thick with unease and unspoken anger.

Boruto: (whispering to Sumire) We can't just let this go, Sumire. Mitsuki's gone too far.

Sumire: I know, Boruto, but we need to find a way to talk to him, not fight.

Boruto, however, had other plans. Fueled by anger and a desire to confront Mitsuki, he approached him in a secluded area away from the others.

Boruto: (accusingly) Mitsuki, what the hell happened back there? You've changed, man.

Mitsuki: (defensively) Boruto, you wouldn't understand.

Their exchange grew heated, and Mitsuki's golden eyes began to glow with intensity.

Boruto: (angrily) Try me, Mitsuki! You attacked innocent people!

Mitsuki: (raising his voice) They weren't innocent! They judged me, insulted me, called me a monster! I just... I couldn't take it anymore!

Boruto: (shouting) So, you decide to become the monster they accused you of being? Is that it?

Mitsuki clenched his fists, his emotions swirling inside him. The anger and frustration he had been harboring for so long bubbled to the surface.

Mitsuki: (enraged) I did what I had to do to survive! I won't let anyone hurt me again!

Boruto: (challenging) You're not thinking straight, Mitsuki. This isn't the answer.

Their argument escalated, and the two friends found themselves on the verge of a physical confrontation. Boruto threw a punch, and Mitsuki dodged it with inhuman speed, his eyes now fully transformed.

Mitsuki: (snarling) You don't understand, Boruto. You never will!

Mitsuki retaliated with incredible strength, and their fight intensified. Sparks of electricity crackled around Boruto's fists as he activated his jutsu.

Sumire and Sarada rushed to the scene, desperately trying to break up the fight. Chocho kept a close eye on the children, shielding them from the chaos.

Sumire: (pleading) Stop, both of you! We can't fight amongst ourselves. Mitsuki, we need you to come back with us.

Sarada: (firmly) Boruto, calm down. This won't help Mitsuki.

As the situation grew more volatile, they all realized that a physical fight wouldn't bring Mitsuki back. His transformation into someone they hardly recognized was the result of something deeper, and they needed to find a way to reach him emotionally and mentally.