His blue kimono

She hug her tightly .

Karin:You grow so fast Sarada your turning into a beautiful young lady.

Sarada:Thx you.

Boruto:Okay enough with cuddling where is Mitsuki?

Sarada:I was about to ask her that idiot!

Boruto:Okay sorry my bad!

Sarada:Karin do you know where is Mitsuki is.

Karin:He was here for a bit and he left.

Sarada:Do you know where he went?

Karin:No actually he did say don't tell them I was here.

Boruto:Ugh!!

Chocho:Wait is that his old kimono.

Karin:Yes, it is I thought you might need it to track his scent but it has blood stains on it.

Sarada:It might be useful.

She handed the blue kimono to Sarada.

Karin:Just be careful it getting dark in few minutes.

Sumire:We should camp for the night until we find Mitsuki.

Boruto:Yeah good idea sumire we should camp for a night .

Sarada:Thx for the help Karin.

Karin:Glad to help.

Four them left and they wave goodbye to Karin she wave back.Suigestu was behind her laying to a rock.

Suigestu:Who ever knew you good with sasuke kid.

Karin:I know she special to me I will watch over no matter what happens.

Suigestu:That make me think are you desperate to have kids of your own are you.

Karin:S-Shut up!!!

She said while blushing.

She hit him in the face and punched and kicked him.She went inside the cave and didn't say a word.

Later they start camping Sarada start the fire.Everyone was laying down on there sleeping bag.Sarada was holding Mitsuki old kimono the blood on his clothes were dried .She hug his kimono.Sumire was rubbing nue head.Chocho brought extra bag if chips for emergencies.

Boruto:This is stupid I can't believe he left again does every person get mad because someone a monster.

Sumire:Boruto

She point at Sarada.

Boruto look at sumire and look at Sarada hugging Mitsuki kimono.

Boruto:Ohh you okay Sarada.

Sarada:I'm fine we should get some sleep in the morning we need to find Mitsuki and bring him home again.

Boruto:Yeah that good ideas.

Everyone went to sleep and Sarada cuddle his blue kimono.

Meanwhile at Mitsuki.

He was looking at the full moon to see how beautiful the moonlight is.He got up and he notice a fire not so far from here he follow the fire.When got there he surprise to see his teammates and friends by the fire.Everyone was sleep including nue.The thing he was surprise to see the most was Sarada hugging his kimono.He smile and went close to her remove her hair in her face.She move a little and opened her eyes when she open her eye nobody was there she did felt someone touching his face didn't know it was.Went back to sleep Mitsuki was behind the tree.

Mitsuki:I'm sorry but I can't come back home I know I'm a monster.

He jump on the tree branch to another.

This story will be update on  Friday thx you for reading and I will see you soon on next Friday bye 👋 🥰❤️