Mitsuki's Dark Descent

Sarada: Mitsuki, what are you doing?

Mitsuki's grip on the woman's neck loosened as he saw Sarada's shocked and horrified expression. The room was covered in blood, and the woman was gasping for air, struggling to breathe.

Sarada: Let her go, Mitsuki. We can talk about this.

Mitsuki hesitated, his golden eyes filled with conflict. Slowly, he released his hold on the woman, and she fell to the floor, gasping for breath.

Woman: *coughing* Th-thank you...

Sarada rushed to the woman's side and checked on her injuries. She was badly bruised but still alive.

Sarada: (whispering to herself) What happened to you, Mitsuki?

Mitsuki stood there, guilt and confusion written all over his face.

Mitsuki: Sarada, I... I didn't mean to... I just...

Sarada: We need to talk, Mitsuki, but first, we have to help these people and get them to safety. What you've done here... it's not like you.

Mitsuki nodded, and together they helped the injured and frightened villagers to safety, including the woman Mitsuki had attacked.

Boruto and Sumire returned with survivors, and they joined forces to provide medical care and reassurance to those traumatized by Mitsuki's actions.

Sarada knew that they had to find a way to bring Mitsuki back from the darkness he had fallen into and uncover the truth behind his recent actions.

Sorry I didn't update as much on this story thx for reading I'll post the next one☺️