I feel like a monster

Three kids were looking at Mitsuki and follow him home.Boruto and sumire left together flirting and giggling Mitsuki want to confess something to her it been bothering him a light blush on his cheek maybe she felt the same way for him.Sarada notice Mitsuki blush on his cheek something was bothering him.

Sarada:Hey Mitsuki is everything okay you seem quite and red .

Mitsuki:Actually Sarada I have a question for you and be honest with me .

Sarada:What is it?

When he was about to speak egg was hitting Mitsuki head when turn around three kids the one give him a disgust look threw egg at Mitsuki.

Boy1:Stupid snake you don't belong here !

Boy2:Go back to your where you come from  !

Boy3:Your a monster!

Sarada:Hey what is your problem he didn't do anything wrong!

Boy1:Why are you defending him he a outsider he doesn't belong here!

Boy2:Is he your boyfriend or something!

Boy3:Have you ever heard of legendary sannin he the son of the hideous snake he going to bring more Destruction in to the village have you ever thought of that!

Sarada:Why you little..

She felt someone touch his shoulder she turn around Looking at Mitsuki.

Mitsuki:That okay Sarada maybe there right I don't belong in here I'm going home.

He said with a serious tone and went inside to his house and slam the door she awakens her Mangekyo Sharingan the three kids were in fear they ran off she went inside Mitsuki house the door wasn't unlocked she went inside she saw him in his bed with hand on his face.

Sarada:Mitsuk are you okay

Mitsuki:Sarada do you think I'm a monster.

Tears running down his cheek and anger he was squeezed his bedsheets she never seen him cry before it was heartbreak for her.She look at his gold eyes.

To be continued...

There going to another part of the story.