Mitsuki deadly attack

Mitsuki went nearby village when he got there some girls where looking at Mitsuki thought he was handsome  and some older guys where insulting Mitsuki a monster that word make him angry they push Mitsuki on the floor and laughing but inside he want to attack. he was full of anger he did something unsuspected to those older guys.

Morning came Sarada and the other woke up to continue to find Mitsuki.

Boruto:Do you smell something?

Chocho:Is your breath.

Boruto No!

Chocho:Then what?

Boruto:It smell like...Blood.

Chocho:What are you a dog or something?

Boruto:No can you smell it.

Chocho:No.

Nue found of blood on the floor.

Sumire:That a lot of blood

???:Someone help...

They found a girl cover in blood and cuts she was gasping air.

Sumire:Oh my god!

Sarada and the other help the girl and putting the girl by a tree.While sumire was healing the poor girl.

Boruto:What happen to you

Girl:I was..walking back home to my village..a guy start attacking everyone...

She cough and cough then blood came out of her mouth.

Sarada:Stay with me .

Girl:He saw me...with his giant white snake and the snake attack me...

Sarada:Do you know who who the person look like?

Girl:Light blue hair..w-with golden eyes.

Sarada:Mitsuki.

Sumire:She not going to make it I can feel heart is going to stop!

Girl:Please stop...the m-monster I'm b-begging you.

Her eyes shut and she released her last breath.

Sumire:She gone.

Everyone look the unknown girl who just died then med ninja came to pick up the corpse to the girl .Sarada and the other follow the corpse to take the emergency room.

Boruto:I can't believe this he already kill two people we have to stop him !!

Sarada:I know .

Boruto: if he keep killing more people I think I'm going to fight him.

Sarada didn't say anything.

Sumire:What are we going to do now?

Sarada:We going to continue the search and find Mitsuki and bring him home right now let go back nearby village when the girl came from .

Everyone nod there head while they got to the village people got scared some of them have cuts and scars and blood splatter.

Boruto:What the...

Man:Please help us ...the monster is still here.

He said while whispering.

Man:My wife and kids are in home.

Sarada:Where are your family?

Man:Right there not to far. Everyone is scared to move we need your help some of the people are stuck in home there scared to death .

Sarada:Boruto and sumire find some survivors by there homes.

They nod there head and left.

Sarada:Chocho keep eyes on the children's and this man and heal everyone.

She nod and and walk the man by the injured people.

Sarada walk to find man family.While she went inside the house she saw blood trials the blood was fresh.She heard kids crying and scared they she found them hiding by the kids bedroom by the closet while she open the closet kids where scared to death .

Sarada:It okay there nothing to be scared of .

The kids got out the closet and hug Sarada.

Sarada:It okay your safe now.

Boy:Where is my papa?

Sarada:He outside with the other and he safe.Where is your mama?

Girl:She is upstairs.

Sarada:I'm going to take your papa and stay with your papa okay.

The kids nod there heads and hold Sarada hands.the kids hug there papa.

Man:Thank you.Did you find my wife .

Sarada:She upstairs stay here .

She went back to the house.and went upstairs.

Women:Please don't kill me!

The snake wrap her neck tightly.

The door was lock and she smash it.When the door was smash she surprised what she saw it Mitsuki choking the women to death.

Sarada:M-Mitsuki!

Mitsuki turn around and saw Sarada in fear.

Mitsuki:S-Sarada.

Thx you for being Patient for this chapter and sorry for posting little late thx you guys for reading I'll see you guys very soon bye 👋