Arc. 2: Homecoming/Ch. 1: Return

Star City, located alongside the west coast in Washington State, founded by Colonel Jeb Star in 1797, and is currently home to a population of around 5 million people.

It is certainly one of the most unique and beautiful cities ever, but not one with the best reputation, unfortunately. In recent years, it's become known for not only its rise in violent crimes, but also for its social and rich vs. poor issues. The criminal element has almost become similar to that of Gotham City, which is bad enough, but something even worse lies beneath the surface.

Today, at K-Star News Station an interview for a very special young lady is being hosted.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Jane Woods of K-Star News, and joining us today is Australian actress and world-renowned producer of film Margot Robbie

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Jane Woods of K-Star News, and joining us today is Australian actress and world-renowned producer of film Margot Robbie. Ms. Robbie, thank you so much for joining us."

The two women shook hands.

"It's a pleasure to be here; but please, call me Margot." She smiled with politeness and honesty.

"Well, Margot, the reason we have brought you here is to talk about you stepping more into your role as a producer; or perhaps, I should say activist."

Margot lightly giggled before she continued.

"Rumor has it you've turned down some mighty big Hollywood roles to pursue this new project of yours. My question is, what has driven you to take on such a project that allegedly exploits the harsher realities in Star City?"

"It's because I love this city. This is where my family lived when we moved to America. It was one of the best places to live in, filled with endless possibilities. Now, as much as it pains me to say this, it's been brought to the point where some are even comparing it to Gotham City's levels of crime and corruption. This city does not deserve to be treated in such a way. I want it to be for other children what it was for me. I want other people to be inspired to take the same stand that me and others have; and the only way that can be accomplished is if other people see what this city has endured with their own eyes."

"What a bold and important stand of you to take. Do you feel confident in what this new documentary will accomplish?"

"Absolutely," she nodded without a hint of doubt. "The group of individuals I am working with are just as driven, amazing people, and I know many of Star City's citizens will be willing and ready for everyone to hear their voice."

"That brings me to my next question. I want to talk about these other people involved. Now, it's my understanding you won't have any ounce of screen time in this film, not even as the narrator?"

"That's correct. My role in this will be strictly behind the scenes. It's not about me, it's about this city; and I don't want any of the focus in this."

"And the one who will be narrating this feature will be your friend, famed public speaker, and mayoral candidate, Nick Aldis. Is that correct?"

"Yes, he's a great friend to me, along with his partner and future Deputy Mayor, Nicholas Nemeth; and they're both just as passionate about this film as the rest of us," she smiled with pride and glee.