CHAPTER 2

[ Alexa's POV ]

"Such an ill-mannered girl! Too bossy. Thinks she's beautiful. She even acts like an Ice. Psh."" Laureen grumbled. But I remained silent.

I was surprised by Sofia's behavior earlier. I couldn't help but feel that something had happened. She was never like this during urgent meetings at her company. Something was different today.

"Oh, where's Sofia? Hi, Lau! You bring your bossiness everywhere!" Tiffany said playfully as she ruffled Laureen's hair.

"Is it my fault? She's just too meddlesome. Like, who cares if she's the President of AU? It's not like she can kick me out!" Laureen retorted.

In case you're wondering how we know Lau, we all have something in common – modeling, except for Sofia. She's a busy woman.

"Silly, she can actually kick you out of this school in a snap," Clio replied, giving Lau a playful peck on the cheek.

"So you're saying that the President has more power here than the owner?" Lau asked, bewildered. Seriously? She got into AU without knowing who the President and owner was. We burst into laughter. Root joined us and sat next to Lau.

"I have no idea how you managed to get into AU without knowing who the President and owner are. She's also the owner of this school, mind you. She's Sofia Aragon," Root informed her, and we watched as Lau seemed surprised but quickly recovered.

"Really? I thought Tito Oscar, owned this place?" Lau asked, making us burst into laughter again.

(Tito is often used a respectful term to address an older male, typically an Uncle)

"That's her father! You brat!" we all replied in unison.

"Stop shouting! My god! My ears. Anyway, she can't fire me. I have a strong connection with Tito. I'll keep annoying her for as long as I can," Lau declared with a wide grin, leaving us shaking our heads.

"Did you see that? Ice held her by the hand. That girl is so lucky!" Tiffany exclaimed, mimicking a student from earlier. We all laughed, except for Lau, who just raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my god! Did you witness it? Queen gave Ms. Laureen a warning, and they had a long conversation!" I added, giggling. We had all overheard the commotion when they left the cafeteria.

"If you're wondering why, Lau, it's because you're also studying here. You should know who the Ice Queen they're referring to is," Clio pointed out.

"Guys!!!" Emily called out, breathless. She was clutching her chest even though there was nothing there . 😂😂😂

Ahem! Since we sensed that she was serious, we all looked at her.

"It's Nicoli," she said, still catching her breath.

"What happened to him? have something to drink first? Calm down," Tiffany said to Emily.