Chapter 2

"Tarsem, I'm fine" Y/n slaps Tarsem's hands away for the 3rd time.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I did not know it was Lo'ak that I handed the gun to" Tarsem apologizes. Y/n sighs, visibly irritated. Tarsem hasn't left her alone all morning, she hates being crowed all the time. She doesn't need to be cradled to.

"Forgive me, Yawne" Tarsem grabs Y/n's hand to pull her closer to him. His chest bumping into her's. Y/n mentally cringed, not liking the close proximity between them. Y/n gently pushes Tarsem away from her.

"Tarsem I-" movement is what caught Y/n's attention, she looks over Tarsem shoulder seeing Jake, Neytiri, and Neteyam, looking like they're preparing to fly.

"Excuse me, Tarsem" Y/n abruptly leaves, leaving him behind.

"Dad, what the hell? You didn't tell me anything about scouting" Y/n stops in front of Jake. Jake only gave her a glance before checking his comms.

"That's because I didn't" Y/n's jaw clench.

"Y/n" Neytiri softly calls, Y/n turns her head to face her.

"You are hurt, you need rest"

"I'm fine" Y/n snaps. She hates being treated like this.

"No, you're not" Jake growls, finally looking at his eldest child. "You're testing my patience, girl. Listen to your mother and rest. Do you understand?"

Y/n shakes her head as she pokes her cheek with the tip of her tongue, trying to fight back any insults she wants to throw at his way.

"I said "do you understand"" Jake demands as he takes a threatening step closer.

Y/n meets his gaze and mockingly salutes.

"Lima Charlie, sir"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I don't understand why am I being punished for this, dad grounded you, not me" Y/n angerly shoves her bow and arrow onto Rawm's saddle.

"Easy sister" Lo'ak throws his hands up in surrender. Y/n breathes out a sigh to calm herself, she knows she can't blame Lo'ak. Y/n wraps the comm around her neck and the earpiece on her ear.

"Why not come with us?" Spider pipes up with a giant grin.

"To one of your stupid adventures? What are you? A "wilderness explorer"" Y/n mocks with her arms cross over her chest.

"Hey! Adventure is out there!" Spider dramatically points, both quoting one their favorite movies, making Lo'ak and Y/n laugh.

"Thanks guys, but I'm going to head out to grab some herbs for grandmother" Y/n bends a knee, placing her foot on Rawm's harness and pulls herself up, making Tsaheylu as she does.

"Tryna avoid Tarsem again I see" Lo'ak tease.

"Maybe" Y/n smirks.

"Oh can you bring back-"

"Yes Spider, I will bring back Yursyulang for you" Y/n smiles down at Spider. Spider fist bumps the air excitedly.

Yursyulang is a flower that the Na'vi uses to bathe themselves. It's cleaner and makes your body soft not like what the humans use. Spiders loves the stuff, always ask for it when Y/n leaves to gather herbs for Mo'at.

"I'll be back, both of you behave. And please for the love of Eywa, stay out of trouble" Y/n practically begs.

"We promise" both boys say sync, making Y/n shake her head with a sigh.

"I wish I could believe you. Radio me if you get into trouble" with that, Rawm flaps his wing as he jumps off the ledge.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•