Chapter 13

You're no good for me
Baby, you're no good for me
You're no good for me
But baby, I want you, I want you, I want you

Lyle's peace was disturbed by his earpiece crackling and hearing the voice of Miles to check on them, seeing as you've been gone for a while. With a groan Lyle woke you up from your short slumber.

You lead Lyle to the river to wash off the stench of each other. Lyle of course didn't like that, not one bit, he liked that you smell of him and wished you didn't have to wash it off but he knows it's for the best. He didn't need the others to know what happened between the two of you.

Lyle being a gentleman, helps you in the water and massage your thighs and hips.

It's been so long he has been with a woman, even as a human he hasn't been with one. Since arriving to Pandora from Earth, he never once had the time to sleep around and it wasn't because he didn't want to, more like his Colonel had him do the randomest assignments, him being second in command couldn't say no.

Not to mention the rule they had to not sleep with your coworkers.

Spending so much time together could lead a lot of sexual tension and feelings you didn't know would have.

Especially when alcohol is involved, one thing lead to another, they both wake up in the same bed. Lyle remembers he tried to avoid Miles any chance he could, but it was hard when he was your boss.

Surprisingly it was Miles who made the first move and looked for Lyle. And when he managed to find him, he asked Lyle out to dinner at his chambers. Feelings were long overdue between the two of them.

Lyle guess they had a perk for them both being men and not worry about an accidental pregnancy.

Too bad Miles broke that rule first before having a committed relationship with Lyle.

"Was I too rough?" He ask. Not taking his eyes off the apex of your thighs.

"No. I'm just sore" you respond as you use the Yursyulang, gripping the flower and stroking it softly over his muscular chest and shoulders.

"Why didn't you want to do that bond thing with me?" He ask. You pause your movement and look up at Lyle, hearing the obvious insecurity in his voice.

"Lyle." You sigh, already pulling yourself away from him, Lyle panics thinking he offended you.

"Hey!" He whispers as he holds onto your hips a little tighter, not letting you have the chance to step away from him. "I'm not gonna get offended or anything. I just want you to be honest with me"

"It's best if we don't, atleast for now" you gently caress his jaw, "Besides where I'm from you're still considered a child" you tease.

"Excuse me? Do I look like a child to you?" You had to bite your lip to stop yourself from laughing when you hear the obvious offensive tone in his voice.

"Lyle, I didn't mean it that way. Back at home, you'll still be considered a child untill you complete your Uniltaron. Dream hunt. After that you're considered an adult"

There was a short moment of silence between you. Lyle just watches you as you continue scrubbing the flower all over his body.

He can get used to this. It feels so modernistic to him, so right. You look so beautiful in all your glory. To him you're one of a kind. You look just like a dream. The prettiest girl he'd ever seen