Chapter 22

_ . _

Chapter 22

In the quiet abode, two bodies collide with the sun that is yet to set. The young king's pillar stood proud before Samael; it was hard and stiff, its appearance like that of a weapon.

"......."

Are you kidding me?

With that size?

Samael turned his head and closed his spread legs as he spoke in a low stuttering voice, "On second thought, I'm tired from my travels. I'll just sleep, your Majesty."

"There's no need to worry about such things."

"W-What?" Samael frowned and redirected his gaze back to Erichthonius, but was stunned when the young king towered over him while his hand spread Samael's legs back.

Erichthonius brushed his lips on Samael's cheeks, his lips sliding down Samael's neck and sucking his skin gently as he murmured. "You don't need to raise a finger, dear wife. I'll do everything from here."

What the hell?!

"Uh, but I don't think it will fit in my..."

The young king's hand moved to his back, raising his waist for his entrance to welcome him tenderly. He didn't seem to hear what Samael said, and all his attention was focused on the desire to go inside of him.

"Your Majesty?" Samael called out, but Erichthonius didn't respond. His trembling hand lifted and slightly pushed the young king's chest in order to create distance from him. However, Erichthonius pulled his waist back to him aggressively, the tip of his shaft pushing through Samael's entrance.

"Ah!"

Samael felt the excruciating pain from his bottom. It was as if the handle of a spear were entering his body. He clenched his bottom and shut his eyes, biting his lips as his back arched while trembling.

Erichthonius frowned as he panted. He lifted his gaze to Samael, his hands caressing his waist. "Relax. This will be painful for a moment."

"Hnng..." Samael gritted his teeth, trying to relax with all his might. But it really hurts!

As the tip of his shaft entered the entrance, Samael could already feel the stabbing pain through his body. He slowly opened his eyes as tears slowly dripped down his cheeks, biting his lips harder to endure the pain.

"Haa..." Erichthonius sighed and leaned down to Samael. His thumb wiped down the tears on Samael's cheeks, then slid down to his lips, loosening Samael's teeth penetrating on his lower lip. "Take a breath." Erichthonius whispered, "Relax."

"I'm trying," Samael replied with his brows knitted into a frown. "You're just too...big."

"Pfft!" Samael lifted his gaze at the young king, who laughed. His frowning brows frowned even more as he looked at him with an irritated expression. "Why are you laughing, you jerk?!"

"You're so adorable." The young king murmured between his chuckles, brushing his lips on Samael's chest.

"W-What?" Samael arched his brows and pursed his lips. "Why are you calling me cute?" As he let down his guard, Erichthonius sealed his lips without warning. Samael can feel the heat of pleasure going back to his body as the young king's thumb caressed his nipple, his thumb going through a circling motion, teasing the tip of his nipple that is slowly getting hard.