Notebooks

Notebooks on the Titanic set:

"Kate!" Leo yelled at the door, he had a key so he could unlock it.

He knew Kate was out somewhere but didn't know where.

Leo saw a notebook on the table and he picked it up and sat on the couch, he opened it up.

He was shocked at what he saw.

He saw sentences about him? He knew he should not read it but his Instincts told him to.

He started to read and he smiled so hard.
........

Leo, God how could I explain this, I love you Leo. You're my best friend in this set but still ever since I set eyes on you I immediately knew you would be there with me intel we take our last breaths on this earth.

I don't know if you feel the same but if you do just say something to me, I want to feel how your lips would feel on mine, we only been on stage kissing it's not real for me, you're such a good kisser God you are.

I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you, you're my moon and you're always there when I need you.

"You call it madness, but I call it love" I know James would be mad at us but I don't care if my feelings for you are more real than I thought they would be.

I look forward to seeing you everyday. I go into set, I love when you smile, your smile is intoxicated, that could be my medicine when I feel sad.

You look like my next mistake for love. I could read you like a newspaper even though I know everything about you.

I know I'm insane for loving you but you're the best thing that has ever happened to me Leo.

I love you Leo, you Jump I jump right?.

Love,

Kate

.....

"Right," he said in a whisper, while smiling.

He couldn't let her know he was in her trailer but she would find out sooner or later.

"I love you too Kate"

He put down the notebook and started to his trailer.

He's gonna write a little thing like this to Kate.

....

Next part will be Kate's POV for this little thing I created.

Sorry it's short.

Ilovetitanicsomuch