||.20 Questions.||

Scarlet's P.O.V.

"Uh.. Hi." I said an awkward smile playing on my lips. I looked at Bart and I noticed he was looking back and forth between me and the guys.

"Right, well I'll let you guys socialize." He said clapping his hands giving me a soft smile walking back to his room.

"I- uh come in.. I mean It's not like I want you to come in- shit I mean." I mentally slapped myself great job scarlet. They all let out a small chuckle getting out of whatever trance they were in.

"So, can I ask who's Shawn and Hayes." I said a bit awkward.

"Wait, do you know who we are." I heard one of them say I think his name was Nash.. or was it Cameron?

"Uh, well not until today Bart showed me some videos but I didn't memorize all your faces." I said chuckling a bit.

"Well who's did you remember." One of them said. I smirked knowing exactly who he was.

"Well you're defiantly one, I mean how could I forget the guy that got slapped on vine." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

I heard "Ooo's" or "Oh shit she got you sam" or just plan laughing. I saw the tinniest bit of shade come across his cheeks.

"Well at least I got the pretty girl to remember me." Sam smirked. I laughed half heartedly, I was right about the flirting part.

"This "Pretty girl" has a name and It's Scarlet." I said scoffing a bit. "And you're not the only one I remembered." I said containing my poster.

"Really then..who else." Sam said smirking as if this was a challenge to him.

I looked around the room and noticed all the guys staring at me waiting for an answer. "Well I remember.." I trailed off thinking of bright blue eyes... eyes Nash.. Yeah Nash.

"Nash I remember Nash." I said finally finishing my sentence. "Which one is he then?" Sam asked his smirk slightly gone but still there.

I pointed him out "That's Nash." I said smirking. "Sorry babe, but I'm Hayes." My smirk feel and I felt heat rush onto my cheeks. "Oh sorr-." I didn't get to finish due to laughing that erupted.

I recoiled back a bit feeling embarrassed. "No Im just kidding, I'm Nash sorry I did that to you I just wanted to see your reaction." He said laughing dying down his hand sticking out for me to shake.

I replied with a simple "Scarlet" an awkward silence feel and Nash clapped his hands causing everyone to snap their attention towards him.

"Shit guys, we didn't introduce ourselves." Nash said.

"Oh shit, you're right." I turned to look at him he looked familiar I just couldn't point it out.

"Hi, Im Nate- Nate Maloley, but you can call me anytime." He said lifting my hand and placing a small gentle kiss upon my knuckles.

The tinniest of gasp left my mouth barley audible. I was shocked to say at least I mean they're all so good looking. I was so right about them flirting.

"Hi Nate I'm Scarlet." I said flashing his a smile. I let my hand trail up his arm "Oh and by the way I will be calling you.. to help with my bags."

I let my hand drop and I saw his mouth slightly agape I just smirked to myself. "Hi I'm Shawn." as soon as I heard his slight canadian accent I felt my knees buckle.

Fucking shit Scarlet you're like a year older.. but he's so, I shook my head a bit. "Hi Shawn, I'm Scarlet oh and I love your accent." I said smiling