||.20 Questions Part 2.||

Scarlet's P.O.V

After my many protest for 20 questions the guys eventually won saying they wanted to get to know me.

"Alright, you guy's get 20 questions.. and I'll be counting." I said pointing my finger at no one particular.

"How about we all ask her one question and for the last 7 we'll just make them as a group,or go a second time." Nate said.

"Yeah, that works." Carter said nodding his head.

"I call first question." Taylor said jumping on his feet.

The guy's groaned "Come on guys I swear you'll love this one." He said giving them pleading looks

"Fine." everyone said apart from Taylor.

"Are you single?" Taylor asked smirking. I looked around to see them waiting for a reply.

"Yes.." I said a bit awkwardly.

"So that means you're single." Hayes said smirking, Shawn flicked him against the head.

"Ow, what was that for." Hayes said rubbing the back of his head.

"She's like two years older than you." Shawn said giving Hayes the 'duh' face.

"Yeah, but I'm irresistible." Hayes said kicking his feet on the cherry wood table arms behind his head.

"You're adorable." I said "But not irresistible." I ended my sentence. Hayes laughed with my ending statement.

"How old are you?" Aaron asked.

"I am currently 17." I said popping an M&M in my mouth that I brought from the airport. With my answer it brought up another question.

"When's your birthday?" Shawn asked curiously

"August 8th." I said. I heard a gasp from Shawn.

"What.." I said trailing off.

"We have the same birthday!" Shawn said smile wide.

"OoH Twins." I said in a high pitched voice returning the high five from Shawn. After our little interruption Nash asked the next question.

"Did you or do you play any sports." Nash's question made me realize something. I did play sports and do stuff in school but, now that I had to leave so fast I forgot all about them.

"Uh, yeah I played basketball, volleyball,lacrosse, and I did Cheer." I said I knew 3 out of the 4 were considered "Hot" sports for girls to play, but I honestly loved sports and now that was gone to.

"Damn." I heard most of them mummer besides Taylor who commented about my ass. Which we all laughed off.

"What's your favorite ice cream?" Hayes asked. Ooh that was a good question.

"Either cookie dough, or mint chocolate chip." I said nodding to approve my answer.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Cameron wondered

"Yeah I had one.. his name was Luke." I said looking down playing with the fabric of my shirt. This brought a follow up question.

"Who's Luke?" Asked Johnson.

"Um.." I said trailing off, I couldn't exactly tell them my Ex-boyfriend was now in a popular well known band with his 3 best friends.

"H- He moved to Australia, and well we tried to do long distance but it didn't work out." I said with a lump in my throat. It was true, but not completely.