||.Prologue.||

Scarlet's P.O.V

*Flashback*

" Scarlet Honey listen to me okay?" I heard my mother say.

I was freaking out what the hell was happening?

"M-mom what's happening, why is there people in our house?" I said my voice shaky.

"I'm going to distract them you have to stay here do you understand me whatever you hear or anything that happens just know I'm safe, there's a man named Bart that's coming for you he's going to pick you up in about 15 minutes you have to trust him,until then stay under this bed." She said calmly.

What the fuck.. why is she not freaking out? Tears stared coming down my face.

"Mom No! what are you talking about.. what's going to happen to you?" I said

"Just know you're safe with Bart, trust Bart okay? Nothing going to happen to me if you're safe. But you have to promise me you'll stay under this bed until Bart get's you promise me." She said looking at me straight in the eye's.

"I promise mom." I said. I saw her hands go behind her neck taking off her necklace. "So I'll always be with you, I love you so much." She said eye's welling up with tears.

"I love you to mom, be safe." And with that she was gone.

Hi (Y/N) this is my first book so I really hope you enjoy it and stick with it because, I have so many Ideas for this book so.. give it a shot. 😁

Oh btw I'm picturing Scarlet as Her, ^ if you can't really picture her as Scarlet picture her as whoever you want or even message me ideas for her character.

- Rebecca xx