||.Denny's.||

Scarlet's P.O.V 

Matt and I walked into Denny's meeting the boys and I remembered that Bart told us to text him when we got food. 

To: Bart The Homie✌

We're at Denny's by boulevard and Drive just so you know eat light right?  

"Finally you guy's come." Johnson said 

"Please, we didn't even come 10 seconds after you." I said 

"Yeah, yeah." He said laughing 

I sat in between Cameron and Matt, oh great what a wise decision. I heard my phone ding and saw it was a text from Bart. 

From: Bart The Homie✌ 

Yeah, tell the boys not to eat like pigs because I'm not going to be the one holding 

their hair 💁and I'm still stuck at the meeting, but I will for sure meet you guys at the carnival.                                                          

I laughed at the text and I saw the guy's looking at me with questioning eyes. 

"Bart said to eat light because he's not going to be the one holding your hair and that he'll meet us at the carnival because he's still stuck at the meeting." I said laughing along with the guys.

"You'll hold our hair right?" Cameron said giving me puppy dog eyes. 

"Huh uh, no." I said rolling my eyes laughing 

"So I think a double-cheeseburger, medium fries, and a milkshake is light right?" Johnson said 

"Yeah um, defiantly not holding your  hair." I said laughing 

"What? I ordered medium fries instead of large." He said giving me the 'isn't it obvious' face. That caused our whole table to laugh and earning some weird looks from people at Denny's.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, but it didn't stop so I picked it up to see Ethan was face timing me. I told the guys 'sorry' and they nodded saying it was okay. 

I answered "You requested my face?" 

I heard him laugh "Uh, no I don't want to see that ratchet face of yours." 

I laughed "Yeah well I rather see Gary's beautiful face." 

"We're twins..so you lose." He laughed 

"Grayson has the height though." I smirked 

"Oh shut up." He said still laughing 

"Speaking of Grayson where is he?" I asked 

"He's with Jenna." He said giving a look of disgust 

I gave him a weird face "What the fuck is he doing with that bitch." 

He started laughing "Nah I'm just fucking with you, by the way that face was priceless."

I glared at him "Oh my god Ethan." 

"Hi, babe." I heard Grayson say next to Ethan 

"Heyy, and tell Ethan when I see him I'm going to kill him." I said smiling 

They laughed "Where are you?" Grayson said not use to the new scenery. 

"Uh well." I said flipping the Camera to face the guys. "I'm with the boys." I said. Hey's and Hi's were shouted around the table.