Information:

How time works:

How time works:

Each day is made up of 6 phases... Morning (Phase 1), Noon (Phase 2), Evening (Phase 3), Dusk (Phase 4), Midnight (Phase 5), and Dawn (Phase 6). Each phase is exactly 4 hours long.

Phases are then condensed into smaller units called Clicks. There are 10 clicks in a phase with each click being exactly 24 minutes. 

Time will be read like this... 

(Number of the phase) : (Number of clicks)

This is mainly to make the world more realistic and believable.

Discord:

https://discord.gg/PEXzvhFhv3

Copyright and Gore Notice:
(You can just skip to the prologue if you'd like) 

I do not own the Pokemon scattered throughout every inch and mile in this book. Neither do I own some of the locations and settings. I just wanted to make a corrupted twist on the stories that we think we know and make it into something new and terrifying. The real creators of the world I'm about to describe are as follows... Game Freak Co., Pokemon Co., Spike Chunsoft, and many more that I'd love to name but if I did I would be here all day. 

Gore:

This story has references to blood and gore in the later story that may not be comfortable for some people. 

Acknowledgements:

The last thing that I'd like to do is say thank you for all the support my friends have given me for this story from helping me with the pixel art to giving me character ideas. Thank you ExsanMan for helping me with my pictures throughout my story, Momothegoodone for allowing me to use both her character and her lore, and finally a friend who I shall not name for giving me the motivation to continue. And one last thank you to the Mystery Dungeon series for sparking my imagination into something wonderful and great...

💚LONG LIVE POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON!!!💚