Chapter 1

PS: I did not own Bully games or Randy Cunningham 9th grade ninja (RC9GN). Rockstar owns the Bully game, and Scott Thomas and Jed Elinoff own RC9GN and the character. Also, I give Doug a surname, and it's Hawkins, Douglas Hawkins.

Doug's Pov

When my dad drives a car while my mom is in the front passenger seat, she turns around, talks to me, and says,

Doug's mom: Doug, you better promise me to behave at school.

Doug: But mom, I was behaving well back in Norrisville High.

Doug's mom: I don't care; just behave, okay?

Doug: Okay.

Doug's dad: You better behave in your best way, or we will disown you!

Doug: Okay. Okay.

I crossed my arm while looking out the window. Ugh, why can everyone, including my parents, be such jerks? Jeez, I hate them. I hate them!

As I reach Bullworth, I get out of the car.

Doug's dad: I hope you'll have a nice day at school, son. And we don't love you.

Doug: Okay, dad.

My parents dropped me off at the main gate of Bullworth, then sped off. I look at the huge Gothic-looking gate.

Doug: Here I am. Bullworth Academy. I hope this will change my life.

Just as I was about to enter, there was another car coming, and I saw a boy with a shaven head, light brown jackets, and jeans. It is possible that he must be a new kid, just like me. Huge coincidence, I guess. I looked at the guy just as his parents started to drive away, making a loud screeching sound. I was shocked that this guy treated his parents like that. Is he some kind of delinquent? The guy looked at me with a stern look on his face.

Guy: Are you new here too?

Doug: Yes. I've just arrived here, just like you.

Guy: I guess we both have new kids in this dump.

Doug: What makes you say that?

Just as the guy wanted to say something, suddenly a woman came out.

Woman: You two must be the new kids?

Doug: Oh cheese!

Jimmy: Where do you come from?

Woman: We've been expecting you two. Welcome to Bullworth Academy.

The woman extended her arms out above her head, sighed, and then continued.

Woman: I think you two will be happy here—very happy indeed. Which one of you is James Hopkins?

The guy who turned out to be the name, James Hopkins, raised his hand coldly.

James: I am. But called me Jimmy.

Then the woman looked at me and said,

Woman: And then you must be Douglas Hawkins, then.

Doug: Yes, and I'll be at my best, Mrs.

Woman: It's Miss Danvers. But it's Miss. Not Mrs.

Doug: Okay, Miss Danvers.

Then Miss Danvers looked at Jimmy.

Miss Danvers: He's study is over there, boy.

Miss Danvers looked irritated but then went on to talk about Mr. Crabblesnitch. Miss Danvers looked at us and said,