Water city

The road to the city "Uniqaulis" went under an ocean. There were glass walls surrounding me and I got to see the beautiful creatures all around. Bioluminescent fish, giant wales, and pretty plankton. It brought a smile to my face.
I came to a stop at the gate. The people waiting saw the motorbike I was riding and didn't even stop to question me. They took me toward a weird pod.
"I don't think you've ever been here before ma'am. Let me explain how this works. You'll step in the pod and put on a mask. It'll help you breathe down here. Next, the pod will shoot you down a slide to the capital building. That is where you'll enter the city. Have a great visit."

Wow. That was a lot. I don't how they developed this sort tech. It's astounding. Well now it was time to visit an underwater world
I stepped into the pod and put on my mask. The door closed and I looked at the light signaling me to go down. Red, yellow, green. It was time. But why wasn't anything happening. I stomped my feet in frustration but that's when it happened. Shit.
The latch opened beneath me and a hug surge of water came pushing down. I crossed my legs and arms bracing myself for what's to come.
My eyes had been closed for a few seconds out of fear but I just had to witness my journey. I saw people swimming all around me. There were kids playing at the ocean floor and adults eating at restaurants. Maybe I'd felt a little sad about leaving my world. But this. It was a dream come true.
I shot out the long water slide into a pool. A person greeted me and showed me towards the lobby.
"I see you have relations to Lady Katherine. Your stay will be free of charge."
So that was her name.
"Feel free to explore and come back whenever you'd like. There's a specially prepared room for you."
A special room for me? I guess I lucked out meeting that "Katherine" woman.
I felt around my pocket and found a card. A matte black. It looked nice and expensive.
I have some money to spend and an infinite amount of time to explore. This is getting really interesting.
————————————————————————
I stepped into the door and it closed behind me. Most likely to not let the water in.
The glass screen in front of me slowly lifted and water started filling up the entryway. When it reached my head a light turned green letting me know to get out. I felt a jet in my heel allowing me to swim smoothly through the water. This lady really thought of everything.
I started swimming. I don't even know where I should go. Wait a minute I feel a rumble in my stomach. I guess it's letting me know I should go eat.
The restaurant was right next to the capital building. It looked fancy.
I clicked my heels to make the jets more powerful. They moved me towards the restaurant in an impeccable fashion.
The entrance had a red carpet with a long line leading from inside. I didn't want to wait a couple hours. Luckily didn't have to. The people recognized me because I had checked at the road. My relationship with that lady was taking me very far in this place.
I was escorted to the top floor at a single table. The carpet was red and the walls a dark chocolate brown. The light was a dim yellow.
Even though everything around was enchanting, the menu was beckoning me to read. The first thing that caught my eye was a delicious looking cheeseburger with a side fries. A basic order for a not so basic restaurant. Whatever. I was hungry and needed something to fuel my journey ahead.