Prologue

Saber's P.O.V.
____________________________________

I remember waking up to the sound of gun shots. I was in my room (Ţ̵̧͈̼͔͇̏͊̇̄̆͠h̵͖̞̟̪͙͌̋͊̈́͆e̴̩̾̈́̿̕ ̶̨͖̲̳̙͗͗̈́b̷̙̞̗̱̋̎͒͐́̕â̶̤͛͐̑̍s̸̡̤̲̘̖̖̿͋̃͆͘e̴̟̖̟̣͙̎̆m̸̥̼̽̍͑ë̴̠͊̈̎͗̚n̴͔̰̈́͐̽̊t̴̙̪͕̖̏́̑̒ ̸̻̾c̵͖͌̂͒̀̚l̴̪̞͔̒͠ͅo̸͈̎͑̆s̴̨̧̖̞̎̿͛e̸̜͕͚͗̌̒̃̚t̴̡̖̗͍̙̂̽̂͐̒̐ ) ... my parents already had left... they left the basement door locked.... I had to break it down with my bare fist.
Once I did, I grab this much food and supplies. I can stuffed it into the bag I got from. ... her.... I ran outside straight to Lucas's house. Ryan was already there. They looked worried about some thing. when they finally saw me... they looked relieved. Once explain to me what was happening I understood too. They were going to bomb the city. Try to get rid of whatever that infection is.... Whatever this corruption is. We ran as far as we could stay like that for weeks... maybe even months... but we found this place. It was a safe haven to us. So we start getting rid of whatever this virus corupshon and Zombie people are. I never felt good about killing them. And we normally just push them out but we would kill a couple. By the time three years past we had cleared the whole entire village we had found. If you could even call it a village. Look more like a small city or big town. It's enough other start draining other survivors. The Raiders. So to distinguish ourselves, we named our group. The Sky People. It made sense back then we were all from unwanted places unwanted homes. We're all some sort of hybrids M̵̪͂ụ̷́̇̉ț̶̡͍̫̳̰̿́̐̐́̕a̴̰͂̒̿̚̚n̴̬̪̄͆̋͜t̸͈͑̄̂̐̇͝s̵̢̼̠̼͐. I remember the majority of us had wings, or some other animal like feature so some of us abilities. Actually, that's more like all of us... except me. But that didn't matter.we decide to make parkour courses. All connecting each other all above the tree line, something above the tallest buildings. We built it not only cause it was fun, but it was safer. We had platforms everywhere in the sky for those of us who couldn't fly that is. So if zombies did break into the walls we would have a way to be safe... that was about 10 years ago... now we're prospering... almost we're running very low on food. All of us have been rationing very little. It's hard to do this I never knew help mayors of presidents ever did this.... It's hard being a leader of a species... especially when you're on the verge of being extinct, starved, killed, corrupted constantly. I'm trying my best that's what I will do.

Until the day I die