Prologue part two

Orange leader POV
____________________________________

When the darkness broke free, all hell broke loose. A lot of people died in two of my people rows of the heroes. Crystal and Shy... my sons... some of the sweetest Orange Steve's you ever know. But that was months ago now. All the leaders of met up. Discussing what to do. How to survive now, so many of us are dying constantly. Until there was a discovery. A red Steve. The rest of my village knew. The red Steve, that help the hero rainbow Steve... crystal... there best friend. He had been missing for about a week now until he reappeared. But wasn't just him. It was a whole red Steve race... everybody thought they were extinct when the first of this area happened. Turns out they were just in hiding like the green Steve's only better. The remaining Steve's of the other colors and us the leaders wrapped there kingdom for a last ditch effort of safety. ... the professor... professor red, they call him. I've been working on something... something that could change our lives. A portal two different dimension, different world! The portal of hope! So many things that are he died. We didn't even know what to do... but we had to do it. The indigos and blues had crate leaders are ready. Turns out the indigo leader has a friend... a powerful friend. Named Galaxy. ... he tours in hiding apparently.... With his sons. Time, and Elemental. Him rainbow and light continued fighting well we try to get the portal working. The darkness surrounded the red Kingdom by now... but the professor made a miracle. Portal lit... it worked... we are saved... us leaders are supposed to go first. Then are people. Then the saviors. And hopefully nobody follows us.
I just hope the new world is safe.