The new world

About 300 or so years later from the extinction event
Red leaders pov
___________________________________

I never thought it would end up like this. Us bring in the rest of the Steve race to our place. Our home. We had been it isolation for generations now... the professor has been working on a portal to get us all out of here... he finished early this morning... me and the leaders are on the way to talk to him...

"Sooo... you've just been here..." the green leader asks in a sad attempt of small talk.

"Mhm" was my response as we neared the lab. "Wait out here please. I would like to talk to the professor alone for a moment. I will come get you when I'm done." I say as I bow to them before entering the lab.

As I want down into the lab I spot the assistant that googles made few years back.

"Ahh. Greetings leader" the bot said in there robot voice. "Looking of the professor?"

"Yes, we're might he be?"

The response I got was him waking away further down in the lab. So I just follow.

Few minutes later I spot him.

"Hello professor."

"Hmmm? Oh! Leader! Good your here!" He seems excited... too excited.

"Yes, I got new you got the portal working."

"Yes, he did. I was one my way to retrieve you when you arrived." The robot stated.

"Yes yes, follow me please!" He said as he zoomed through a door.

*Sigh* I jogged through the door. Behind it was a big glass window, a desk covered  in papers and filesand a computer, and a door.

"I was just about to test it." He informs me and the assistant walked through the other door.

"Test it? How? And for what?" I Ask hopping for a normal answer.

"Well, you see. I have equipped the assistant with a camera and scanners that connect to this computer here. He will be going in first to make sure that the is enough oxygen and that the gravitational pull of the new planet is livable. He is also going to gather samples of the water and plant life there."

"Wha- wait that was a normal answer... ok well lets see it then"

As I said that the living AI walks through the portal.
___________________________________
Galaxy pov
___________________________________

I had gotten the new of Goggles accomplishment this morning. As of right now though I am guarding the entrance to the red Kingdom with rainbow and light. My two sons talk together a bit back. I've been thinking of Coll as of lately. Hope I get to see him soon.

"And that's why Gerald will be king some day!" Rain exclaims.

"Wha-?"

"Galaxy, where you not paying attention?" Light asked "that's not very responsible."

"I-" I was cut off by a very familiar voice.

"Gal!?!?!!!!" I turn around to see my best friend Coll.

"Oh my Origin! Coll? It that you???!"