d.m | professor

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ draco malfoy  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

4:15pm, hogwarts halls

the halls of hogwarts were silent, only my footsteps could be heard from a distance. 

most of the students were in their dorms either chit chatting or actively completing their assignments for the day.

autumn was near, making the air colder each day in hogwarts' school grounds. wearing a red oversized cardigan, a black skirt and some mary jane shoes, you walked into the DADA (defence against the dark arts) classroom where professor malfoy was.

"do you need anything, ms y/n?" he spoke, without looking up from his parchment.

his hair was a little wavy, but neat. his attire was fully black, his arm sleeve being pushed up - making his arm veins visible. everything about him screams prim and proper.

you held your book tightly and walked towards the professor's table.

"sorry for bothering you, professor. i just had a question to ask." he raised his eyebrow, gesturing for me to ask.

"what is a horcrux? i read the term in the textbook and was just wondering what it is."

his eyes immediately shot up and looked into my eyes in a cold manner. he sighed and stood up from his chair.

merlin he was tall indeed.

he quietly walk towards me and leaned on one of the tables in front of you.

"my dear, a horcrux is something that you should not be messing around with. a horcrux is dark magic, something a wizard should never touch. a horcrux is an object formed by dark magic and it is created to achieve immortality by splitting a dark wizard's soul into separate pieces. i will expect you to not mess with this am i right ms y/n?"

he stared into your soul as if a predator was looking at it's prey. you couldn't help but bite your lip and mess with him as a joke.

"well...professor malfoy..why do i have to listen to you?"

his tall frame leaned towards you and suddenly, you were pinned on the wall behind me, an enraged professor in front of you , clearly not having any of your bullshit today.

"you have no idea how crazy you make me y/n. teasing me in class? showing up in front of me wearing a skirt that it barely covering you? defying me?"

he grabbed your chin to make you face him as you felt his lips crashed onto yours. his hands roaming around your body and going up your thigh, making you shiver.

your arms wrapped around his neck as you grind on his crotch - making him groan in annoyance.

he immediately pushed you against the wall harder and started to kiss down from your lips to your neck.

he summoned his wand from his desk and immediately casted the doors to lock and threw his wand aside, his attention only on me.

moaning in pleasure, he whispered in your ear, "such a slut. you better keep quiet for me, we don't want anyone to hear you moaning for your professor, hmm?"

before you could reply to him, he carried and sat you on the desk, pushing your legs wide open. lifting up your skirt, he smirked.

"really y/n? no underwear? such a whore, you're so wet for me."

your cheeks flushed red and gasped as you felt his tongue circling around your clit. you grabbed his hair and tried to close your thighs, only for him to slap it open. he suddenly pushed two fingers in your hole whilst his tongue was still your my clit, licking all your sensitive areas.

merlin, this man knows how to make you feel good.

"shit, sir i'm gonna cum-"

"be a good girl and cum for me."

you came all over the desk and he casted a spell to clean it up.

"i surely hope that you won't tell anyone about today, ms y/n? nor perform dark magic?"

all you could do was smile, "maybe, professor."

kinda short chapter, covid is being a bitch 😇
i edited this chapter a little, i published it before but here i published it again :) hope you guys liked this book, please star this book & add it to your library thank you! 🤍

wc, 651