l.b | movies

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ lorenzo berkshire ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

movie theatre, 8:30pm

enzo sat himself at his seat whilst you sat at yours, settling your bag down on your lap, only wearing a skirt and an oversized sweater on you.

munching on your popcorn while waiting for the movie, "five nights at freedy's" to start, you felt enzo's hand on your thigh.

"aren't you cold princess?" he looked at you, being concerned as you were dressed shortly.

you shaked your head in response and smiled back at him, "don't worry enzo, i'll be fine! i can't wait for the movie to start!"

you jumped on your seat in excitement, making your skirt lift up a little, exposing your bare thighs.

a groan can be heard from beside you as the boy shifted around in his seat uncomfortably, the grip on your thigh becoming harder.

"you shouldn't have wore this short skirt to the movies, princess..."

"wha?" you looked down to his trousers and smirked, there he was, the dent of his trousers were so obvious that anyone around us can see it.

"c'mon baby, be a good girl and touch daddy's dick."

your thighs clenched together from the tone of his voice — which was much deeper than his usual voice, stating his authority.

he had the control over you, not that you didn't mind.

your hand slowly moved towards his trousers before unzipping him and slowly teasing him, hands slithering down his boxers.

he groaned and laid his head back from the sudden contact of your cold hand and smirked at you.

you began teasing on the tip of his dick, rubbing it gently over and around it, touching all his sensitive parts—making him move around in his seat.

he grabbed your hand as a warning, "don't tease me princess, continue being a good girl and stroke me yeah?"

you nodded and quickly began to slowly stroke his dick, feeling his pre-cum dripping all over, acting as a lubricant.

"you're so big and thick daddy" you teased, waiting to get a reaction out of him.

however, he rolled his eyes and continued groaning, thrusting his hips up to meet your hands again. you began to stroke him faster and harder, knowing that he's about to cum.

"c'mon princess, daddy's gonna cum-fuck"

"cum for me daddy" you whispered softly and felt splurges of cum on your hand.

you looked at the boy and started to lick your hand clean, making him smirk.

"merlin, your hands felt so good princess."

he muttered a cleaning spell on your hands and himself before the movie officially started.

let's just say...you couldn't walk after that night.

💋
oh my god i finally updated i'm not dead !!! thank you so much guys for so many reads, i am so so thankful 🥹 i promise i'll improve my writing and try to update more, i am so so busy with college it is actually killing me oml. sorry for the short ass chapter, it was a little last minute. anyways, remember to vote and comment down if you have any requests! thank you ily all 🫶🫶

wc. 503