t.n | mask

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ theodore nott ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

slytherin dorms, 8:15pm

you were leaning on the wall of the slytherin dorms, waiting for your boyfriend to finish getting ready to go for the halloween party that was in the great hall.

you were dressed as an angel, wearing a white mini skirt, white corset and white wings along side with a halo headband.

awaiting for theo's "surprise costume", you waited patiently for him to come out of the room.

"theo! when are you gonna be done-"
there he was, walking out of the room smelling expensive, wearing long black neat pants and a black button up top; except for that few buttons that were unbuttoned.

he walked out wearing a ghostface mask which immediately made you soaking wet as you clench your thighs together.

"like my costume, darling?" he smirked while seeing your reaction. he knew you always had a thing with masks, especially ghostface.

your face flushed of crimson red and he smirked even more, walking towards you.

"y-you look good theo-"

his hands rested on your thighs as he trapped you against the wall which had you hold your breath.

"hm...your beautiful body is all mine. got it princess?"

you immediately nodded and smiled at him shyly.

"is my princess shy now? isn't this what you wanted hmm?" he sneered, slowly moving his hands around your body.

your breath hitched as he carried you and threw you down on the sofa in the common room.

you were loving every single second of it.

his hands wandered down to your skirt, teasing your clit, circling his fingers professionally around it, making you moan.

"no panties today? who are you trying to show your pretty hole to? you deserve a punishment no?"

you squirmed at his words and teased him. "maybe i do...daddy."

you slide your hands to his visible bulge on his pants and started to tease him, moving your hands around his hard-on as he groaned.

he immediately pinned your hands on top of your head as he thrusted two of his fingers inside you, making you gasp from the sudden contact.

"you're such a fucking slut, y/n. so wet for me already?"

he continued thrusting his fingers at different angles, hitting your spot which made you moan out loud.

you had the urge to close your thighs together however he wouldn't let you — he pushed open your thighs, slapping it as a warning.

"shit..theo i'm about to cum!" you moaned louder as he thrusted his fingers faster.

you could almost reach your orgasm until he pulled his fingers out, shoving them in your mouth, making you taste yourself.

"you wanna cum huh? too bad."

you immediately whined, "but you can't just deny my orgasm theo i was so close!"

still wearing the ghostface mask on, he tilted his head.

"since you wanna cum so bad princess, i'll make sure you never stop cumming hmm?"

"wha-"

he immediately thrusted his fingers back into your wet pussy and immediately hit your spot again, making you cum instantly.

however, he didn't stop.

"th-heo no pleasee i just came fuck- it's so sensitive-"

he ignored your pleads and continue to thrust his fingers back into your sweet spot, making you plead and cry out loud.

your legs were shaking from the first orgasm and he wasn't planning to stop.

you tried pushing him over however he had your entire body pinned down, struggling would only make him choke you, hard.

"since you wanna cum you fucking slut, you better cum for me the second time. you hear me?"

you cover your mouth to prevent your moans and screaming from being too loud however it wasn't much help.

you could feel your body tingle as you reach you second orgasm. thighs shaking and hands balled into fists, you screamed his name.

"theo! please shit i'm gonna cum again-"

your second orgasm hit like a truck as you came all on his fingers, leaving your entire body sensitive and shaking; hair all messed up.

"should we go to the party now sweetheart?"

💋
theo can overstimulate me anytime. 🙏
anyways, i finally updated !! forgive me, i was so busy with school work i couldn't update much but i hope you guys enjoyed this ! ;) remember to vote and comment, it will mean so much to me thank you guys ily 🫶🫶

wc. 722