d.m | rivals

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚draco malfoy ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

3:45pm, charms class
professor flitwick gave the whole class charms theory assignment instead of his usual rambling and preventing people from blowing up the class with spells.

you held your quill and scribbled on the parchment, knowing every answer. academics was never a problem for you, some even thought that you were gifted.

you were answering the questions in peace until you felt a paper bird hit you on the back of your head. you sighed, knowing who it was.

no other than the draco malfoy.

you rolled your eyes as you opened the paper, reading the words, "i bet that i would get a higher score than you."

roars of laughter and snickering could be heard from him and his friends as they sat at the back of the classroom.

"very funny malfoy..." you muttered to yourself.

after class you immediately submitted your paper and left but was again, stopped by the blonde.

he was leaning on the wall beside the classroom and smirked to himself arrogantly. "i bet you'd fail the assignment. i've always gotten an O (Outstanding) in all my assignments." he said, proudly.

you looked at him in disgust. "what a pathetic loser."

his expression immediately changed, he felt offended by your words and immediately sneered back. "fuck off, this is why you're a filthy mud-blood."

you turned to look at him emotionlessly before giving a punch right to his arrogant face. maybe this would teach him a lesson.

of course, he didn't take that punch well. he grabbed the collar of your uniform and pushed you up against the wall, closing up any space that was in between the both of you."

the tension between the both of you grew more and more as your faces was barely an inch apart from each other. the blonde crept in closer and crashed his lips on yours.

you couldn't process anything, your biggest rival? making out with you?

you gave in and kissed him back, tongues fighting for dominance. of course being the competitors you guys were, none of you was going to give up.

eventually he won, his hands roaming all over your body, gripping your waist harshly.

after what seemed like an eternity, both of you finally pulled back, gasping for air.

"what the fuck just happened-?" you gasped out.

"i-i don't know...but it felt good. same time tomorrow at my dorm?"

you blushed unknowingly and tried to insult him back, "it wasn't even that good."

only to earn a proud smirk from him, "then why are you blushing?"

that's all for today 😔 i wrote this when i was waiting for the bus i feel so proud of myself. anyways, here's another short chapter i hope you enjoy it hoes :>
part two?
don't forget to vote thank you <33

wc : 471 words