A day without a light

Chapter 1: Sagacious eyes

Your alarm woke me up this understandable morning.

The rain drops draw your face, feels like cold blood.

You completely forgot that you slept outside and supposed to be at your  house. The alarm must've been from your phone in your back pocket.

You sprinted toward the walls and went through them making sure no one saw you go past.

It can be annoying but you're still getting used to doing this over the years, the roof of every house is filled with puddles and dirt, sometimes these people don't clean their houses.

''Five A.M. is such a great time for you to wake up Y/N'' you said to yourself with a rough throat, the coldness of the night might've made you like this, you became more alarmed that you were all wet and your homework was soggy.

Not like you could tell my teacher this time that it fell into the sink or that it got in your toilet and you're  mom doesn't think that you're studies aren't as important like your future. Not like she would care anyways.

But your teacher always got upset because of late homework, it's not even your fault that you drowned it or lost it while you trying to travel through places. After jumping around my bleak and sorrowful neighborhood, you finally made it to my doorstep.

The front of the house would. not be a great place to enter, so you'll just go through your little balcony.

There seems to be no light in the house so that's a good sign that your mom is passed out from the countless drinks she might've taken.

You got ready to go to school by eating (F/B= Favorite breakfast), you got bored but continued going around your room trying to find you uniform in your stacks of clothes in my closet that seems like a big monster trying to live in here. But finally you found grey uniform. You're also trying to find your umbrella, it's stupid. Your mom burned the poo umbrella just because she thought you were going out with a boy.

Mostly every boy hates you from my class, they call you ''too unpredictable'' and ''Competitive'' . They did try flirting with you until you found out after you obliterated them up in P.E.

Being a foreign student can be challenging sometimes

You put on my casual shoes and started walking to the Entrance Exam Location. Using your quirk oftentimes can decrease my mobility and mental strength when you need it most in school.

''Good morning Y/N!''

A familiar voice on the far right side of the sidewalk that came towards you with a warmth like fire.

A green hair child with three freckles on his cheeks.

''Good morning Deku, how is your day?''

''Good and yours?'' He said firmly with a bright smile that stretched to his ears

''My morning was okay, besides me waking up in the rain''

''You shouldn't be sleeping so late, you can catch a cold or someone could kidnap you, if you need a safe place to do homework or sleep you are always welcome to my house and my mom wouldn't mind'' he sounded soft and delicate

''Thank you very much for the invitation that you have told me multiple times. But like I said before, I'll be fine.''

-to continue.