A Mary go Round

Warning this chapter has forms of abuse, blood,  so please watch at your own will

You hear a loud voice from downstairs:

"Y/N!!" A recognizable screeching high pitched voice that came from the other side of the door.

Your voice hitched slightly as you clean off the blood from the back of your head quickly with a dirty peice of sock and changed your shirt with a sweater while leaving the All Might onesie in the deepest part of your closet and went downstairs.

You hurried quickly without making noise but swiftly and at the corner of your eye your mom in the living room sitting down on the violet couches.

''Yes Mother?'' You clenched the side of your pants, while keep maintaining eye contact with your mother  you kept walking towards her and stopped at the end of the couch your mother was in.

"Where the fuck were you, you bag of shit?!" She yelled out of annoyance while throwing the T.V. Remote at your face.

You immediately flinched and rubbed the front of your mouth and quickly put your hands to the sides.

"SPEAK!" Your Mother yelled slamming the wall aggressively making the furniture tremble excessively. 

"I-I uh" You chomped down the side of your tongue aggressively to not try to water up in your eyes. 

Your Mother  stood up and walked towards you quickly, you immediately walked back on step and raised your hand while clenching your jaw.

"Bitch she asked you A Fucking-'' She swiftly grabbed the side of your head, gripping on your ears.

''You little fucking cunt" She had a slight growl in his voice.

Your ears warm up as a stabbing pain from behind your ears begin to form from her nails penetrated even more.

Your body froze as you looked up him, she picked you up from the ground and begins to shake your body while the grip becoming more aggressive. You held onto his hands while he shook you off the ground.

SNAP

You kicked your feet and squirm, you then kicked your Mother in the ribs and she grunted from pain and shook you hard one last time before throwing your body to the ground.

You landed on the back of your head and gasped loudly from the sudden feeling of the back of your neck that felt like it was boiling. You tried to quickly stand up but then-

SNAP

A louder whipping noise came to your neck as you held your yell but your mouth was open as if it tried to make noise.

You went back to the ground and looked up at your mom who was holding a thick computer wire. 

It was silent for a while, just the sound of everyones deep breathing in the room until your mom bursted out laughing.

"Oh- shit!" She kept laughing while looking down at your body "You look like a fucking horse whe- Oh my- When they open their mouths holy shit" She continued laughing.

 your mother then proceeded to whip you again with the computer wire.

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNA-

CRACK!

Every part of your body began to burn up like fire, you yelled each whip as the burning stinging pain traveled to every part of your body, branding you down like property.

"Shut the fuck up... SHUT THE FUCK UP!" your mom yelled down at you while giving more powerful hits as she now begins to kick you from your torso and legs.

You wished for it all to end, you wished you could do something, but you laid down on the floor and let it all happen.

You tried keeping your silence by biting down your arm with every part of strength you had left as you raised your other hand to try and block the whips but only ended up feeling even more pain.

Then all of a sudden a splash of liquid scattered on your face, you opened your eyes and found out it was blood from the opened wounds on your body.

Legs, Back, arms, shoulders, neck, feet.

Hands...

You repeated to yourself in your head as blood kept dripping down your body. 

"Stand up" She gritted her teeth.

"FUCK! STAND THE FUCK UP YOU UGLY DUMBASS BITCH!" She yelled even louder.

Your body trembled and your breathing sounded more like whimpers as every part of your body burned,

"M-mom, Im scared. Please.. I- Im scared mo-"

SNAP

Before you could even get up completely, you realized somthing and immediately put up your hands

She hit your face with the cable wire again which makes you collapse on the floor.

You used all the strength in your body to get up immediately and pushed your mom to the side aggresivly to run past her and ran upstairs.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING WHORE! YOU WHORE! WHORE!" She yelled behind you, as you kept running leaving a trail of blood from your feet.

You opened the door knob but immediately felt a stinging pain in your hands but ignored it and opened the door and closed the door behind you and locked it.

You look down at the closed door knob and it was stained fully from blood

Then you dropped to the ground laying on your back, your whole body trembled even if you stayed still on the ground.

You grit your teeth as your back arches from the burning pain hugging your body like a thousand knives.

Then you felt your stomach making knots  and you crawled quickly to the garbage can to vomit.

It hurt even more as you had nothing to eat, you weren't throwing up food; but the stomach acid in your stomach that looked yellow but then left your throat on fire again.

You kept gasping for air.

*Hurk, Hurk, Hurk*

Your body wanted to keep going but you were empty.

This time your eyes begin to flow from tears leaving you blind from how much tears were producing in your eyes. 

You kept trying to take low and deep breaths

After a few minutes you calmed down, only having the burning painful sensation all around your body.

You placed your hand over your mouth while trying yo get up by leaning on the wall but your legs trembled like crazy from the pain and fell on the ground quickly.

A yawning noise came out of your mouth as you just gave up and closed your eyes, you were too tired to move and the blood from behind your ears kept flowing but you didnt care anymore. You just wanted to sleep and that's it, 

''your safe as long as you stay in your room'' you said to yourself in your head...