💜💫🗡🖤Thunderstorms💚🕸

This request is from X_Chassing_Sunsetz_X

Thank you for the request!! :)

***

Kaito has always had a sort of big brotherly aura about him.

It just came naturally. He's always been good with kids, hence why he added 'even crying children adore the Ultimate Astronaut!' to his flamboyant introduction.

He's always been a wing-man for Shuichi, taking him under his wing in their training sessions and breaking him out of that shell Shuichi so stubbornly used to hide in.

Only, what Kaito did not expect, was having to look after the seemingly resilient Ultimate Maid, Kirumi Tojo.

***

"Hey, look outside. Seems like it might rain soon, perhaps even a storm."

The sound of his classmate, Rantaro Amami's, voice brought Kaito back to earth. Kaito was originally thinking about space, how he would communicate with aliens through song and eat sandwiches with them. In Kaito's great opinion, he would be very good at hanging out with aliens.

"Huh, really? The weather forecast said it was supposed to be a heatwave... Not that the forecast is ever right, anyway." Kaito grumbled. That forecast always seemed to get things wrong.

"True, that." Rantaro chuckled, turning away from the window. The sky above swirled and whirled with the dark clouds cast over the sky, casting a shadow across Hopes Peak Academy.

Kaito crossed over to the window to take a look at the whirling clouds.

Then, a certain short, purple-haired supreme leader interrupted his watching.

"What, ya scared, Momota-chan~?? How cute!" Kokichi teased, his face inches away from Kaito's.

Kaito's eyes grew round and wide as sourcers. Kaito gritted his teeth together stumbling back.

"What did I tell ya about creeping up on me like that?! Damn purple gremlin..." Kaito huffed grumpily.

Out of the corner of his eye, Kaito could see his classmate, Kirumi Tojo, staring at the window with a hint of unease, a broom tightly gripped in her hand.

"...Or are YOU the scared one, Tojo-chan~?!"

Kokichi latched onto Kirumi's arm, catching her off guard. Kirumi's usually serene expression edged into a frown.

"Let go of me, Ouma-san." Kirumi murmured, shaking her arm in hopes that he would fly off her arm and across the room and out the window and off into space-

Shuichi clicked his tongue in disapproval, sighing as he detached Kokichi from Kirumi's arm, Kokichi wriggling in his grip.

"Cmon, Kokichi, you have to be more considerate of people's personal space." Shuichi rolled his eyes slightly.

"Okay, okay, sorry Shumaiiii~..." Kokichi said in a sing-song voice, the two of them beginning to walk away.

Just before they left, Kaito heard Kokichi say "Shumai~! Play air hockey with me!"

Kaito turned back around, chuckling to himself at the supreme leader and detective duo. But Kirumi's eyes seemed to be glued to the window again.

Kaito quirked a brow, turning fully to face Kirumi. She didn't seem to notice.

"Hey, Kirumi. You okay there?" Kaito asked curiously, putting his hands on his hips and tilting his head inquisitively.

Kirumi's eyes widened slightly, blinking as her gaze floated from the window towards Kaito. Kirumi cleared her throat, adjusting her posture slightly.