🍀🤎Company💚🕸

Makoto has always thought of Kirumi as the epitome of stoicism.

She's always so sensible and responsible, always willing to help everyone at every chance she gets. She's even helped Makoto out with studying on numerous occasions.

And this time, Makoto is going to be the one helping Kirumi.

***

Kirumi was feeling small.

At first, it was a sort of feeling that she just pushed to the back of her mind, not quite realising it at first.

Then, speaking began to get a little harder for her, as if it was just taking too much energy. That was when she knew, and at that point she had mostly slipped into little space.

Mukuro had told Kirumi that whenever she's feeling small, Kirumi could go to her and they could go to Mukuro's room for a quiet and hidden space so Kirumi could just relax under the watchful eyes of Mukuro.

Kirumi had been hesitant at first, but over time it had become routine for her to seek out Mukuro when regressed.

Kirumi wasn't able to find anyone who would possibly be in need of her services, so she began making her way down the corridors towards class 78's homeroom, where, hopefully, Mukuro would be.

Class 78's homeroom was very different to class 79's. Class 79's is usually very dark with some neon colours here and there, whilst class 78's is more homey and comforting. Kirumi honestly likes it better.

The rhythmic clicking of her heels made Kirumi zone out a little, and she almost walked right past class 78's homeroom, but realised just as she was passing, and halted. She walked back towards the door, and realised that her was slightly ajar. Seeing this as an opportunity to find Mukuro, she gently pushed it open and observed the surroundings.

She recognised some of the people in there. Kiyotaka, the loud red-head...Leon, Mondo, Chihiro, Yasuhiro, and Makoto.

Kirumi squinted, eyebrows furrowing. She couldn't find Mukuro.

Mukuro is nowhere to be seen.

***

Right now, Makoto is trapped in an eventful conversation with some of his classmates. Kiyotaka is scolding Leon for not doing his homework for, what, the 6th time? Makoto can't even remember at this point. Leon is going to get another detention at the rate he's going. Makoto is trying to have polite conversation with a more quiet member of the group, Chihiro. Yasuhiro looked stoned, as always. And Makoto, out of the corner of his eyes, could catch Mondo staring at Kiyotaka's lips.

Creeaaakkk...

Makoto's ears pricked up at the noise, and he looked up from the desk he was sitting on. The others didn't seem to notice, though.

As Makoto looked up, his eyes caught on to the sage-green hair, and as Makoto leaned past Mondo's broad-shouldered build, he saw the full figure.

Kirumi Tojo, the Ultimate Maid from Class 79, was hovering awkwardly near the doorway, her eyes scanning the room frantically. She was wringing her hands, and had a strange glint in her eye.

Makoto quirked a brow, tilting his head. What was Kirumi doing here? She would usually be running errands around school right about now, like always, never having a rest. But she had a nervous aura about her as she stood in the doorway, that Makoto felt compelled to go ask if her if she was okay.

"Be back in a minute, guys." Makoto excused himself from the group and they all nodded to show they listened, before going back to their own conversations.