𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try it with Kiara

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try it with Kiara. She clearly likes you." I say sitting in the back of the car. "Yeah! She's like, 'Oh John B' She's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you bro!" JJ adds, "She kissed me on the cheek. It's not like we were makin' out." John B responds. "Low hanging fruit man. Don't pretend that you don't notice, I see it in you eyes your like 'I kinda like that' and you start blushing." I tell him. "I blush?" "Yeah."

JJ grabs the compass, "I gotta admit, your father's compass in Scooter's boat, that's freaky." he says. "Yeah. That's why we're going to talk to Ms. Lana, figure this whole thing out." John B says. "I'm sure she would just love to talk to us. It's not like her husband just drowned or anything." JJ adds while I roll my eyes.

As soon as we enter the house, we here noises coming from the house, such as crashing. "Where the fuck is it, you bitch!" "I don't know!" we hear Lana sobbing. We run up to the window and we push John B down, "Still think we should stay?" I ask him. "The compass wasn't in the boat! Where is it Lana?" The man yells and we look at each other.
"Dude, those were the guys that shot at us." JJ says as we see the guys leaving.
_

"I mean, I just- I can't get it out of my head." Topper says. "Bro, he had a semiautomatic pointed at your head. Safety off." Kelce adds. "That's what i'm saying. It's insane." Topper keeps trying to get Rafe his attention.
While Rafe could only think that girl, that Pogue girl. What was she doing to him? Whenever they met Rafe couldn't take his eyes off of her. She had something special about her.
"They're freaking Pogues, man." Rafe decides to respond. "You know you should get a piece." "What do you mean?" Topper asks, "You gotta fight fire with fire and defend the homestead." "Listen I-I'm gonna get him back, all right? I'm making it a little project of mine." "Yeah, you should man." Rafe supports Topper because he knows if Topper is pointing it at JJ, he gets to see Chloe again.
_

"And we were right outside like this." JJ imitates is this morning, "And all we hear is just, 'Bam! Bam! Bam!' Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside, all right? And i'm just looking at him and at that point i'm just waiting for death yeah." "Jeez JJ come on." I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh, okay so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?" Pope asks. "Yeah." "Did you get a good description of them, what did they look like? Anything that we can take to like a police report?" "Burly." JJ responds proud. "Yeah that's not helpful." Kie sighs. "Okay well, no, like the type of guy at my dad's garage. I can tell you with full confidence guys, these boys, these killers... they're square groupers." JJ says pitting up his cigarette. "Okay so what does this square grouper look like, specifically?"

Pope asks while they kept going no where. I saw John B fiddling with his Compass. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "The office." He suddenly says. "What?" "My dad. My dad's office. He always kept the office locked because he was worried about his competitors stealing his Royal Merchant research. We used to laugh at him like he was actually gonna find it. But now that he's gone, I've just kinda.. I just left it as he kept it." John B says grabbing the key for the office. "Yeah, for when he gets back." Kie says, "Yeah."