𝟎𝟒. 𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

I'm taking a walk at the harbour after we didn't find the gold

I'm taking a walk at the harbour after we didn't find the gold. I saw that they where taking some boat that sunk out of the water. I realized it was Topper's boat so I couldn't help myself but to take a closer look.

I hear his mother yell at him saying it was his fault. He turns around and sees me. Shit. I try to make it seem like I was just randomly walking by.

"My mom thinks that I did it. Even though there's no way I could've. I mean how? It's always my fault, no matter what." Topper says to Rafe and Kelce. "Well, we know who did it right?" Rafe says. "It was that little geek Pope." Kelce responds. "Pope, yeah. You know I saw that little Maybank bitch there. She was enjoying it." Topper adds while Rafe looks up with a death stare. "So it had to be Pope. Rafe, if you wouldn't have jumped him on the golf course, I'd still have a boat, right?" Topper continues.

"Sorry if I, uh.. had your back after some Pogue put a gun to your head. Listen man, I'm not the enemy here. And don't ever call that Maybank girl a bitch again, understood?" Rafe asks him. "Yeah man, yeah." Topper answers. "What is going on between you two though?" "What are you talking about?" Rafe asks annoyed. "You and Maybank girl. Chloe?" "Nothing is going on. What are you on about man." Rafe tries to laugh it off.

JJ and I are practicing shooting with that stupid gun. Well JJ is, I'm just here to make sure he won't do something stupid.

"JJ! Chloe!" Pope walks over to us. "What was that? That's what I thought, man." JJ says as if he's shooting someone , while he's shooting at a stuffed bear... "JJ!" I yell taking his headphones of. "What Chlo? I'm in the middle of this epic battle, of course I'm winning." He answers winking. "Pope is here, idiot." I roll my eyes

"They know." Pope says. "What?" JJ asks. "They know." "Know what?" I add. "Rafe and Topper, they know." Pope responds. "All right, chill bro. All right? They don't know shit." JJ says calm. "Topper knows I sunk his boat." "How do you know they know?" I ask. "Because Rafe and Topper posted outside of Heyward's and mad dogged me." Pope answers stressed. "Will you calm down and get a grip, man? They don't know shit." JJ says again. "They have cameras. They could've seen me." "There was no power Pope. How could they have seen you?" "It's Figure Eight. They got generators."

Is this the right time to tell them I probably gave us away...

"Enough with the regret, bro!" JJ yells to stop him. "They caved your face in. They hit us, we hit them. It's the law of the jungle. Now, if any Kooks come up to you and ask if you had anything to do with it, you walk up to 'em, look 'em right in the eye, and?" "Deny the living shit out of it." "That's right. Deny, deny, deny. But just for safety, we don't go anywhere without protection." JJ says pointing at the gun.

"I'm so glad that they're still doing this. Keep calm. Carry on. Back to OBX life." Kie says as we walk up to watch the summer movie series. "Aren't you guys glad I made you come? "Ecstatic." Pope answers. "My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest." JJ adds. "I like it Kie." I say rolling my eyes at them.