𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧

Taehyung pov

What is she doing here. Don't tell me yn is his fiance. She was using her phone as she didn't notice me. I felt numb seeing her after 3 years three freaking years. And now when I met her something is introducing her as their fiance. My thoughts got disturbed by

Kai: Mr kim meet my fiance, Choi yn. Yn meet him the man whom i was taking about.

I was still looking at her. But to my surprise she didn't react anything instead she

Yn pov

today kai literally forced me to come with him in club. He always force me to do the things I don't want to do. It's seems to be his habits. He told me that today he got a important deal. And if I do anything stupid he will never mind he is also like my step mom doesn't hasitate raising their hand. But only if i knew the man whom he was going to meet was taehyung i would have definitely accept to be beaten rather than coming here. Taehyung he has changed alot in this 3 years but I can't even talk to him like i used to. I should behave i don't know him. Gathering my courage i said

Yn:Hello Mr kim nice to meet you.

Taehyung: let's start the discussion mr kai.

He totally ignored me. Though I felt hurt but that's what I deserve.

We got our sit but my so called fiance sat beside me keeping his hand over my thigh. Surely making me uncomfortable but can't do anything.

Few moments later

After discussing about their deal, they almost ended the meeting but someone knocked on the door taking everyone attention. Kai permit the person to enter but soon a girl enter the room wearing a reveling dress she came and sat with kai. Now kai is setting between me and that girl. Soon I heard taehyung saying

Taehyung:Mr kai we should begin with work.

Kai: come on Mr kim. Don't be always in work. Have some fun or you can say I can arrange someone for you.it my club so feel free. You know what am saying

Hearing kai words I looked at him in disbelief. Seriously a man who fuck around what can I even except from him. But the man in front of me i can't stay in front him nor can say anything

Author pov

Kai: why are you looking at me like this you already know about everything don't you? (he asked yn while smirking)

Kai: Btw Mr kim I can arrange a special one if you want? (He asked looking at taehyung)

Taehyung:If you are willing this much then why not your fiance (looking directly at yn)

Before yn could say No kai answered taehyung which make stopped at her track.

Kai:Sure why not Mr kim. As long as you want for today. Then I will give you some privacy. Yn be a good girl (while glaring at yn)

Yn pov

When taehyung offered this i had a little hope that kai will say no but disappointingly he crashed my hope. I looked over taehyung as I see he locked the door and coming towards me.

Yn:Mr kim please don't come near me.

Taehyung:why you seemed to be enjoying when he touched you so what happened now.

Yn:Mr kim, please.. (I couldn't complete my sentence for his shouting)

Taehyung: STOP BEING FORMAL. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

It will be lie if I said I didn't got afraid it was my first time seeing him this much angry

Yn:Ta... Ta... Taehyung ... pls.... try.. to.... understand..... we... Can't... be... Together.... Why.... did...you.... came
.back again.

Taehyung:Why aren't you happy that your boyfriend is back in your life.

Yn: you aren't my boyfriend anymore. We already broke up taehyung. There is nothing between us anymore. (He again shout at me)

Taehyung:YOU DID .THE BREAKUP WAS NEVER FROM MY SIDE. AND WHY WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER HUH. YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY THAT BASTARD. WHY BECAUSE HE'S RICH. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT. MONEY!! YOU LEFT ME JUST BECAUSE I WAS NOT RICH RIGHT? MONEY IS ALL YOU WANT AIN'T IT??? *slap*

(That was it, I couldn't hold myself anymore from slapping him. is this what I have to hear from the man whom I love with my everything's? How can he say something cheap about me. Only if he knew what am going though)

Yn:Is this what you think of me. Staying those five years with me is this how YOU KNOW ME?? I have my own reasons for all this. I am tired of everything.

(That's when I break down in tears in front of him, no one saw me crying this miserable expect my bestfriend. I can't hold my tears long time when am angry with someone who is dear to me)

Taehyung:That is what I am trying to know from you. Tell me the reason yn, love please tell me what is that you pushed me away from you. Tell me babe(he said while his eyes are shining for the tears which were fighting to fall)

Yn:I can't, I can't do anything, everything is already end( I couldn't hold myself anymore seating on the floor I let my tears fall)

Taehyung: No... no.... princess (he bend down in front of me and hug me which I return as I couldn't hold myself anymore to have him this close after years.

Yn: Tae pls go from here. You will be in danger just because of me. Please leave me. We can't be together.

Taehyung: No yn. I will never leave you. No matter what happened in the past. No matter what happens I'm here for you. Please tell me what is the reason that you left me. I know you never meant whatever you said that time.

Yn:(I close my eyes remembering that day, how badly I insulted him, said hursh word to him, let alone behaving rude..........

To be continue

If you happened to be like this part then please vote and comment to let me how you felt about this part.

And am really sorry for not updating this long for some reasons but I hope to continue soon. I don't have much reader but happy that you guys are supporting. 💜 borahae💜💜