Chapter 1: The Arrival of Riico

In Universe Seven, the Z Fighters gathered at Master Roshi's Kame House on a calm and sunny day. They savored a rare moment of peace, reminiscing about past battles, and sipping on iced tea.

The sun cast a warm, gentle glow over the tranquil scene when suddenly, a brilliant flash of light illuminated the sky. The Z Fighters were jolted from their nostalgia as a figure with golden hair and emerald eyes appeared before them. Riico, a Saiyan from another universe, had landed, creating a small crater.

The Z Fighters, instincts on high alert, readied themselves for a battle. But Riico quickly raised his hands, pleading, "I come in peace! I'm not your enemy!"

Approaching cautiously, Goku asked, "Who are you, and what brings you here?"

Riico, a hint of urgency in his voice, explained, "My name is Riico, and I've traveled from Another Universe . I've come to warn you about a grave threat that could destroy Earth."

The Z Fighters exchanged puzzled glances, with Vegeta's prideful skepticism clear. "A threat to Earth? We've faced many challenges before," he declared.

Riico nodded. "I don't doubt your strength, but this is different. In my universe, we call it 'The Dark Devourer.' It's a cosmic entity of unimaginable power, and it's on a path of destruction through the multiverse. It has already destroyed countless planets and is closing in on Universe Seven."

Gohan, concern in his voice, asked, "What can we do to stop it?"

Riico, now fully composed, revealed, "The Dark Devourer feeds on the energy of living beings and becomes stronger with each conquest. But there's a way to stop it. I've come here to seek your help. We must gather warriors from different universes to form an alliance, pooling our strength to confront this threat."

To be continued...