Chapter 3: The Quest For allies

With Cabba and the unexpected ally, Frost, by their side, the Z Fighters, led by Goku, embarked on a journey across the multiverse. Their mission: to recruit powerful warriors from different realities and strengthen their alliance to face the impending multiversal threat.

Their first destination was Universe Three, a realm known for its technological wonders and unique warriors. They were in search of Auta Magetta, a giant metal warrior with impressive strength.

Upon their arrival, they were greeted by a fascinating spectacle of advanced technology, towering cities, and metallic landscapes. Auta Magetta was initially hesitant to join their cause, but a spirited arm-wrestling match between him and Master Roshi swayed him to the alliance's side.

From Universe Four, the Z Fighters recruited Monna, a fierce and imposing warrior with a relentless fighting spirit. Her battle against Cabba was intense, but ultimately, she admired their strength and agreed to lend her power.

As they continued their journey, the alliance grew to include warriors from various universes. Among their recruits were warriors like Botamo, Hit, and even a powerful android named Android 17.

While the Z Fighters were gaining new allies, a powerful enemy loomed on the horizon. In Universe Eight, they encountered Lord Zelgos, a cosmic being of immense power and malevolence. Zelgos had heard of the multiverse alliance and sought to prove his dominance by challenging its members.
Riico: Ill take Him!
Goku: Hey Can you Let me Take this fight? I wanna Test his abilties!
Riico:Old goku..Hm no problrm

Goku, Now stands in A Fighting stance While Zelgos Stands normally

To be continued...