Chapter 5: Prince of saiyans (Non Cannon)

Amid their interdimensional quest to assemble the multiverse alliance, a brief respite allowed for some much-needed downtime and lighthearted interactions. The warrii ors of Universe Seven, now joined by Cabba, Monna, Botamo, Hit, Android 17, and others, found themselves gathered in an otherworldly tavern, its walls adorned with the trophies of past battles.

Goku: (grinning) "Hey, guys, I heard they have the best food in this dimension. Who's up for some grub?"

Vegeta, who had been relatively quiet since joining the journey, couldn't resist an opportunity to showcase his Saiyan pride. "I'd like to see if this universe's food can even compare to the delicacies of Planet Vegeta."

Riico: (chuckles) "I'm game! A Saiyan-sized appetite needs satisfying."

As they enjoyed their meal, conversation flowed with laughter and camaraderie.

Cabba: (looking at Vegeta) "Prince Vegeta, you've been quite silent lately. Anything on your mind?"

Vegeta: (crossing his arms) "I've been too busy observing your universe's inferior fighting techniques."

Monna: (playfully) "Oh, Prince Vegeta, always the critic. You're not just here to eat and scoff, are you?"

Vegeta: (smirking) "Of course not! I'm here to remind everyone who the real Saiyan Prince is."

Goku: (grinning) "Speaking of Saiyan Princes, I bet you can't finish more dishes than me, Vegeta."

Vegeta: (fiercely competitive) "You're on, Kakarot."

The tavern's staff watched in amazement as the Saiyan rivals engaged in an eating contest, much to the amusement of their fellow warriors.

Hit: (stoic, but with a hint of humor) "It appears Saiyan rivalry knows no bounds."

Android 17: (nodding) "True. But hey, at least they're not destroying the place for once."

Meanwhile, Botamo and Monna shared stories of their own universe's battles with Goku and Vegeta, much to the amusement of their newfound friends.

Botamo: (with a grin) "You won't believe the time we faced a giant space frog. It took the entire team to put it down."

Monna: (animated) "And the time we had a dance-off competition with a rival universe to save our worlds!"

Laughter and camaraderie filled the tavern, providing a much-needed break from the constant battles and impending multiverse threat.

As the night wore on, the warriors of Universe Seven, Eight, and Six shared stories, battles, and a sense of unity, strengthening the bonds they would need for the challenges yet to Come.