Chapter 10: Riico's New Tranformation

The battle between Riico and the enigmatic Zarnok had reached a critical point. Zarnok's power, derived from his ability to manipulate the fabric of reality, had pushed Riico to his limits. But within the Saiyan's heart, a spark of determination and the memory of all his battles kindled a new transformation.

As the intense clash continued, Riico's energy surged, and a brilliant orange aura enveloped him. His hair, previously jet black, began to glow with a vibrant shade of orange, marking a transformation like no other.

Goku, Vegeta, and the rest of the multiverse alliance watched in astonishment as Riico achieved a never-before-seen form, which he had aptly named "Ultra Super Saiyan 2." In this form, his power surged to astonishing levels, and his speed and strength surpassed anything he had achieved before.

Goku: (grinning) "Riico's done it! He's reached a new level of power!"

Vegeta, always competitive, couldn't hide his amazement. "Well done, Riico. You've managed to achieve a transformation we've never seen before."

With his newfound power, Riico pushed back against Zarnok's reality-altering abilities. His attacks, imbued with the energy of his Ultra Super Saiyan 2 form, tore through the distortions Zarnok had created, creating a dazzling display of combat.

Tora, who had witnessed Riico's earlier battle with her, looked on with awe as she saw his transformation unfold. "This is incredible. Riico has tapped into an entirely new level of power."

As the battle reached its climax, it became evident that Zarnok, despite his formidable abilities, was now struggling to keep up with Riico's newfound strength. The tables had turned, and it was Riico who now held the upper hand.

With a final, devastating attack, Riico overwhelmed Zarnok and sent him hurtling into a rift in the fabric of the dimension, where his power had no influence. The enigmatic warrior was defeated, his threat to the multiverse vanquished.

Riico's transformation had not only secured his victory but had also left a lasting impression on the entire alliance. His Ultra Super Saiyan 2 form had unlocked incredible power, marking a significant step in his journey as a Saiyan warrior.