Neko #2

As I layed my head down, I felt someone stare at me. I turned my head and saw that Luke was staring me. I saw his cheeks go pink and then he looked away. Me, not knowing what that meant, was very confused. But oh well. I decided to look around the classroom and see my classmates. I found four more boys looking at me. They all had the same reaction as Luke. Was it because I caught them looking at me? My ears twitched when I heard the word, "partner" from the teacher. I instantly disliked the idea of partners.

I stood up ready to look for a partner when suddenly everyone came up to me asking if I could be their partner. I got overwhelmed and so my ears dropped down. I then felt a gentle hand grab my wrist and pull me away. "She's my partner, so back off!" I heard the boy who grabbed me practically yell. I looked at him realizing it was Luke who had grabbed me like that. "Is it ok if I'm your partner?" he asked me while scratching behind his neck. I had nodded my head signiling it was fine. He smiled and grabbed my hand and lead us to a pair on bean bag chairs. I was confused for a minute on why he dragged me here.

But then he threw them off the chairs onto the ground and put our stuff there. I quickly bowed as to say sorry. Thankfully they were nice enough to say it was fine and walk off, but not before sending Luke a glare and me a gentle smile. Why did those two boys only send Luke a glare? I stood dumbfounded until I was pushed onto one of the comfy chairs. Since I had never been on one of these before I quickly got comfy and cuddled into the chairs. Luke left to get the paper while I just snuggled into the thing.

I was to busy being comfy that I didn't notice that five boys were looking at me in total adoration when I cuddled the chair. I then heard footsteps coming my way and opened one of my eyes to see Luke standing in front of me smiling. I sat up and tilted my head wondering why he wasn't sitting on the chair next to me. "Uhm, so, this may sound weird but can I share that chair with you? I had noticed that the other one had a hole in it so I cant sit in it, I also don't wanna sit on the cold hard ground." Luke had explained to me. I nodded my head and scooched over for him.

Little did I know that I had just made someone's day. He did all the talking and I just listened or corrected him by showing what was the real answer. In just five minutes we finished the worksheet. We still had ten more minutes to work though. "Uh, is it ok if I touch your ears?" I shot my head in his direction wondering if I heard him right. I pointed to him and then my ears to see if I heard him right. His cheeks went bright pink and he nodded. I looked away thinking if he could be trusted or not. After all, my ears and tail are sensitive. "It's ok if you don't want me to!" he quickly added after seeing my face. I looked at him and nodded, but still a little hesitant. He smiled big and carefully reached his hand to one of my ears. He started scratching behind my ears and it felt so nice. I leaned in and started to purr. I hadn't notice I was doing this.

Luke's POV
------------------

I can't believe this!! first, she let me be her partner, second, I got to share a chair with her, and now she's letting me pet her ears!! She's just to cute! Once she agreed, I carefully reached my hand out to scratch her ear. Once I did, she leaned in and started purring like a cat! This is the most adorable thing I've seen in my entire life! I mean, how can she be so perfect? She's so smart to! But I do wonder why she doesn't talk. She could be abused since nekus are considered slaves. If she is abused, I'm gonna kill whoever hurt her.

She still hasnt noticed what she was doing and soon, she fell asleep. She actually fell asleep because of me! That's so fucking cute. I then layed her head on my lap to wait out rest of class. I looked down at her and saw that her tail was wrapped around my leg. She looks so beautiful with those mesmerizing eyes, and that gorgeous black hair. They say black nekos are rare, but also bad luck. But in this case, I feel like I'm the luckiest man in the world! I looked at my friends and saw that they were all glaring at me. What would I expect? We all like the same girl. It's understandable that they hate me right now.

But the thing is, we all agreed to share her. Once she trusts all of us enough we will take her with us into our new home and live happily ever after! I'm so excited to have her... I could see it now. I just hope she wont try to run away. We all love her very much. We could give her anything she could ever want! I don't see why she would even run away. She started squirming on my lap, and so I started to pet her to try to calm her down. She stopped squirming and stayed still. God, she's to fucking adorable. I wish I could just cuddle and kiss her all day. I scratched behind her ears again and she started purring again. She was now hugging my leg, while her head was on my thigh. I didn't realize now, but, she's so small compared to me and the guys. I can't handle this anymore, I love you so much Y/n...