Neko #4

Kyles POV
------------------

Y/ns to adorable, The way her full attention was on my phone. The way her eyes showed curiosity when she first saw what was on my phone. I almost laughed when she was upset I had put it away. I can see why the guys love her so much. I had looked at her when she was sleeping because she was so cute when she sleeps. When the teacher had said nekos sleep a lot, I never knew that. Does that mean when we give her a sleeping drug or something, she will sleep longer than normal? Great, now I wanna test it out, but it's to soon to do so. I wanna touch her tail so badly, it looks so soft... I didn't even realize my hand went out to touch her tail until I saw her head whip around at me.

She looked confused and she was blushing... I could just kiss and hug her all day if I wanted to. I would give millions just to see that again for a second. Her tail wrapped around the chair leg, which was understandable since I touched her tail without permission. "Uh, sorry, I didn't mean to touch your tail, it was an accident.." I quickly lied to her. She glanced at me and nodded. Wow, was she always this naive? This will make it so much easier for her to fall in love with us! I then started to pay attention to class for the next, what, like five minutes? The teacher, Mr. Minn, wrapped it up and let us go for lunch break. I then saw the rest of the boys, Kael, Luke, Jake, and Evan head straight for us. When I saw Y/n was about to leave, I quickly snatched her hand and asked her to eat with us.

She looked confused. "Why?.." She asked. "Because we want to!" Luke quickly came with an excuse from behind her, which caused her to jump a little. I felt a smile go to my face. I could see some smirks from the other boys as well. She just stared blankly at us and then started out the door. We all followed her like puppies hoping she will say yes. She then stopped walking and turned to us. "where are we?.." We all chuckled and Evan replied with, "Where close to the cafeteria if that's what your wondering!" She then tilted her head like a cute cat. "And where is that?" I could feel my heart melt at the sight. "It's that way, and then turn two rights!" Jake had answered. She followed his orders and got into the cafeteria.

Y/ns POV
----------------

I soon reached the cafeteria, but it was to loud for my ears. I made a displeasured face and my ears went down because of the loud screaming and yelling. I quickly turned around and started to walk. But then I felt something around my waist. I recognized the smell as Luke. I stayed still not knowing why he was happy with me. I didn't bother to ask because I was to tired at that moment to care. "Where are you going?.. Lunch isn't over yet..?" He had muttered against my shoulder. "It's to loud for my sensitive ears..." I had muttered oh so quietly. "Oh.. Could you at least wait until we get our lunch and then we could go to the rooftop?" He had asked.

I didn't exactly say anything, but they started to walk off into the cafeteria. I walked farther down the hallway but then stopped and sat down and started to wait. I like them, their nice and warm. I then saw two girls approaching me. "Hey you!" I heard one of them yell at me. I twisted my head to their direction and looked at them. They flinched when they saw me. "What the fuck..." I heard one of them whisper to the other one. What did they want? One of them then suddenly slapped me. " Don't ever go near my Lukey Poo again!!" She screamed and then stormed off. My hand drifted to the place she slapped me. She striked hard, it stung a lot. Kind of like my father's hits, but less painful.

I didn't mind and then closed my eyes for a bit. I then felt someone gently shake me. "Y/n?" I heard someone say. I then moved and faced away from them and tried to go back to sleep. I heard a few laughs from at least four other guys. "I guess it's the hard way.." The person said. I then felt them pick me up and carry me somewhere I didn't know. I didn't even open my eyes, I  just snuggled my head deeper into the warm surface. My ears went back and my tail just went completely limp, because I was so comfortable. A hand then went to pet my ears/head, I was in heaven of how I felt. I rested my hands against the warm area and fell asleep into pure bliss.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I then felt someone try to wake me up again, this time, it felt a bit harder. "Y/nnnnn, Please wake up, lunch time is almost over. I opened my eyes and saw a lot of light. I sort of hissed and quickly brought my hands to cover the sun light. When I slowly got adjusted to the light, I peeked around and saw everyones shocked face. I tilted my head not knowing why they were so surprised. "Nekos can hiss?!" I heard the guys name who starts with E, but I can't  remember yell out. "Don't yell.." I muttered thinking no one heard me. But little do I know, everyone heard me. " I can hiss.." I sad looking away kind of embarrassed. "Could you do it again?" One guy asked. "I dont even know your names..." I said while looking at all of them. "Oh! Well that's easy! I'm Evan, This is Jake, This is Kyle, This is Kael, and Im sure you know his name, but, this is Luke!

Evan responded. "I'll try to remember that.." I whispered to mostly myself. But I heard chuckles from all around me, so I'm guessing they heard me say that. "Now can you pleasssseeeee hiss or purr again???" He had asked. I thought he only wanted me to hiss? "I can only hiss when I'm caught by surprise, scared, startled, or feel threatened, and I can only purr if I am really enjoying something..." I said looking down and away from their gazes. Everyone fell silent I then felt someone pet me and I started to purr again. I felt my cheeks heat up, and I didn't know why they were, but I felt warm. "That was so adorable! I love it when you purr!" Evan broke the silence. I quickly moved my head away and stood up quickly. Since you usually feel dizzy after you get up to fast, I lost my balance and fell into...