Neko #9

I woke up on someone's lap. I snuggled into their warmth. I somehow felt... more clean? I slowly opened my eyes. I was on Jakes lap while he was reading a book. Yes, I knew what a book was. C'mon, I'm not that clueless or stupid. I sat up so that I could see what he was reading. I then heard him chuckle. "Your so adorable..." I cuddled my head into his neck and closed my eyes. "Why do I feel clean..?" I asked him. "Oh...uh... We kind of had someone wash you while you were asleep.." "oh" was all I said. I opened my eyes and looked at my body. I felt so much better than before. "Thank you.." I had spoke to him. "No need to say thank you, I would've done that a million times if I had to." He reassured me and then started to pet my ears.

I closed my eyes and started purring, loudly. "Well it sounds like someone's having a blast." I had heard someone say. My head shot up to the voice in surprise. "Oh, Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you darling." Evan had apologized. I grumbled and layed my head back down into Jakes neck. "Looks like someone is grumpy." Someone else mentioned. I continued sleeping in Jakes warmth. Either him or Luke is my favorite. They're so nice and warm, but I didn't get to feel Kaels, Evans, or Kyles warmth yet. As I was zoned out, I didn't notice that someone was trying to wake me up. "Y/nnnnnnnnn..... Wake uppppppppp....." I heard Evan plead to me. I opened one eye to look at him.

"Could you sit up please? We all need to talk." I listened and put my head up. "Just to clarify, this is your home now, whether you like it or not." Kael had clarified me. I simply nodded seeing why I would not want to stay here. "But, while you stay here, there are rules you need to follow." Luke mentioned. My whole attention was on them. I don't wanna break a rule and then end up on the streets. "Rule number one, you can't answer the door or open any windows without our permission. Rule number two, you can't break anything, unless it was an accident. Rule number three, one of us has to be with you. Rule number four, you have to sleep with one of us every night. Rule number five, you can't disobey us." Kyle explained. Why so many rules? I'm not gonna remember them all...

I nodded showing them I understand. At least I won't be alone and cold at night. I was about to close my eyes but then Luke had said, "Im sorry darling, but, you can't sleep anymore in the day time. Otherwise you won't be able to sleep at night time." He had said softly. I opened my eyes and just layed my head down, not lowering my eyelids. For awhile, no one moved or even talked. I spaced out while trying to stay awake. "What time is it..?" I asked to no one in particular. "It's 5 o'clock, why?" Jake asked in return. "I'm hungry." I replied. "When was the last time you ate?" Evan had questioned. I looked down and tried to think, but I couldn't remember. "I don't know..." I said sadly.

I saw a lot of sadness and anger in their eyes. I instinctively said sorry. Everyone calmed down and turned to me. "It's not your fault darling.." Jake reassured me. I looked up at him and felt happy, knowing that I now live with people who I think care about me. Jake then wrapped his hands around me waist and hugged me. It felt really warm, I then hugged back. I heard someone get up and walk away. I turned towards the others. "He's going to make us all food, don't worry." Kyle responded. I guess Evan's a good cook. I nodded and asked another question. "How long until the food arrives?" I saw a lot of smiles coming from them. "Probably in 30 minutes." Luke answered. Before I could say anything Kyle spoke, "Wanna watch Tv?" Everyone agreed.

I didn't bother asking what that was since I didn't care. Kyle took a black thing and pressed something. The black box in front of us then turned on all of a sudden. It was weird. There were people talking, in the box. Were they trapped? "So, Y/n, assuming you don't know what a Tv is, a Tv is something that entertains you when your bored. It projects moving pictures called videos. You can watch anything at any time." Kael explained to me. Wow, that's actually pretty cool. "It is reported that Y/n L/n has gone missing on..." Before she could finish what she was saying, Kyle turned off the Tv.

There was a dead silence, until I broke it. "I'm... missing. My parents actually reported my disapearence..." I felt like I was going to vomit. They told the police and now there searching for me. I don't wanna go back there!!! What if he actually kills me this time?. Before I knew it, I was having a panic attack. All I heard were murmurs. That is, until I felt something get injected into my arm. I immediately felt relaxed. My whole body melted into the warmth of Jake. I then felt my eyes close.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Love, wake up, it's time to eat." I slowly wake up to Jake waking me up. I grumbled and moved closer to his warmth. He chuckled and then picked me up bridle style. He then started walking towards the kitchen. I felt cold, so I wrapped my tail around myself and put my ears against my head. I then actually shivered. I didn't feel good at all. I tugged on Jakes sleeve to get his attention. He looked at me and asked what's wrong. "Is something the matter love?" "I don't feel good..." I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He sat down and put me on his lap, so that he could feel my head. I saw his eyes widden. "Your burning up!!!"