Battle Round 1

(Previously...)

the sky suddenly started to go dark, making Mason and Arlo look around confused. A red lightening bolt strikes from the sky and in a pile of broken cement that used to be the bridge before it was blown up by the Army. Mason and Arlo looked at each other, scared before looking back at the red lightning still zapping in the pile of broken cement.

Few seconds later and the lighting disappeared into the sky. Everyone looks around in confusion because nothing else is happening. The pile of cement started to rumble and shake including the ground that everyone was standing. Mason and Arlo hold onto each other's arms as everyone else holds onto the closest thing.

Rumbling stops and the cement pieces start moving by itself, splitting in half and releasing a big cloud of black smoke, showing little red lightning bolts in the smoke, that formed a big tornado, blasting strong winds. The tornado started to shape into a person which really confused Mason and Arlo. The storm cloud clears, revealing a giant creature that has giant black bat looking wings, 6 vicious red eyes, skin color so dark that it almost match to the dark sky, when opening his mouth you can see red glowing fangs, and to top it off, his glowing red long claws.

This creature looks down at the people that are staring at him in shock, fear, and terror. "Where are you, Tim Mason and Arlo?"....

(Now...)

(3rd POV....)

"Where are you, Tim Mason and Arlo?" The creature said in his deep voice. "And who are you, exactly?!" Arlo asked the bat looking monster. "You don't remember me?! You two are the ones who killed me in that tunnel!" The monster shouted in anger while pointing to the damage cement piece that was once a tunnel. Mason and Arlo still looked confused but Dr. Long started connecting the dots, he recognized that voice anywhere, even though it was a bit distorted.

"Oh my gosh, it's Brynner!" Dr. Long exclaimed, making Brynner look at him. "That's right, Dr. Long. It's been a long time since I've last seen you." Brynner smirks. "And you'll never see him again!" Mason shouted back at the monster. "Oh yeah! What are you going to do about it, huh?!" Brynner mocked. 

"Uh... Nightshift, what are you doing?" Arlo asked him with a nervous chuckle. "We're gonna have to kill him." Mason responds. Arlo's eyes widened because he knows exactly what Mason meant. "Are you out of mind?! You wanna expose us to the government?!" Arlo exclaimed at Mason. "Well, these people are gonna die if we don't do something about this!" Mason exclaimed back. 

Arlo started hesitating, trying to decide, expose themselves and save a bunch of people or let people die. Arlo sighs before turning to Mason, "Alright, lets do it." Arlo shakes his head. "Thank you, Arlo." Mason thanked. Arlo only nodded. "Wait, what are you two gonna do?" Dr. Long asked, worried. 

Mason and Arlo didn't respond but got their shark and snake necklaces out,

And put them on around their necks, closing their eyes and concentrating on their power which made the necklaces glow

And put them on around their necks, closing their eyes and concentrating on their power which made the necklaces glow. Mason and Arlo opened their eyes which were glowing blue (Mason) and green (Arlo). Mason starts running to the edge of the mountain and jumped off into the ocean which Dr. Long gasp Mason's name in worry.

Arlo starts running to the giant trees that was off to the left side of the mountain, he's standing in the middle of the trees. A blue glow started coming out of the ocean as a green glow started coming out of the trees. The glows started growing out of the trees and ocean and form into a person like shapes.

The glowing from the ocean slowly dimmed down revealing a giant creature with long, stops at the middle of the back, black braided hair, light blue skin color with white on the stomach, chest, and bottom jaw, light blue shark like fin on their back, gills on the side of the neck, sharp blue teeth, and blue eyes.

The glowing from the forest slowly dimmed down revealing a giant creature with short, stops on the shoulders, black dreads, black almost midnight skin color with green snake scales on the stomach, chest, and face, green snake eyes, sharp green fangs, and sharp green claws.

"Well, now this is really funny. You two wanna try to save a country that has done nothing for you." Brynner mocked with a smirk. "Hell yeah, including destroying and killing you!" Mason shouted in confidence. "Oh, that's cute, boy. I would like to see you try and destroy me." Brynner laughed, evilly. "Gladly." Mason and Arlo said in unison. Mason and Arlo let out a battle cry and charged at Brynner. 

Mason comes in first, kicking Brynner in the chest then, the face which he succeeded before Brynner landed a couple of hits on Mason which made him back away. Arlo comes to back up Mason, trying to slash Brynner's face and kick him but Brynner dodge those attacks and kicks Arlo back. 

Mason summoned some ocean water into his hands, turning them into Twin Sai (A/N: look up a picture of Twin Sai to see what I'm talking about) and charges at Brynner. Mason tries to get a few hits with his Twin Sai but Brynner just dodges and kicks away the Twin Sai from Mason and Mason away from him. 

"My turn!" Monster Brynner grinned, excitedly. Brynner extended his red claws and slashed Mason and Arlo multiple time, making Arlo and Mason scream in agony. Brynner slashed them one time, making them fly back. Mason and Arlo screamed as they shrinked and turned back to humans.

Mason and Arlo land hard on the dry grass mountain and rolls back. Mason and Arlo hissed in pain as they stopped rolling, "Mason, Arlo are you two ok?!" Dr. Long asked them, distressed and worried. "Yeah, we're fine." Mason pants. Mason and Arlo noticed something fall from their necks. They look down, seeing their shark and snake necklaces broken in half. 

"No!" Mason and Arlo cried out, seeing their broken necklaces. "Well, well, look at you two, so pathetic and weak! What are you two gonna do now without no powers!" Brynner mocked them with a laugh. Arlo glares at the monster as Mason growls.......

 Arlo glares at the monster as Mason growls

_________________________

Hope you enjoy!!!