we could... share?

You groan dropping your arms to your sides as you hear water start running from somewhere else in the house. You peel off the veil from the dress as it clung to your skin.

"Are you getting in the shower?"  You shout to Neuvillette to make sure you'll have a little time to yourself before doing anything.

"Yeah, wanna join~!"  He shouts back and you blush slightly before pulling yourself together,

"I'll pass on that."  You grumble just loud enough for him to hear before setting your phone down on the counter of the kitchenette.

You look around opening random doors avoiding the bathroom before finally finding the closet connected to the bedroom.

you walk in and find the clothes your mother had dropped off for you so you had something to change into after the wedding until all your clothes got there tomorrow.

You grab it and find a lacy pair of bunnny lingerie with a tail butt plug and a head band with ears. The actual clothing was a strapless black one piece that was almost see through everywhere expect the chest and crotch.

You wrinkle your nose and grab the only other article of clothing which was an oversized T-shirt.

You slide out of your dress and put on the one piece not adding the ears or tail, before sliding the T-shirt on over being just long enough to  go down to your mid thighs.

You walk out and go to the main room to grab your phone so you can find a good show to put on the TV in your room.

The water stops and you hear the light footfall of Neuvillette stepping out of the shower. You ignore it thinking he'll avoid you as well.

You grab your phone from the counter and plop down onto the couch resting your head back and sighing in relief from not having a corset draining the life out of you any more.

"Y/N..." Neuvillette suddenly hums from behind you causing you to jump.

"A-Ah yeah sorry what's up?" You quickly say embarrassed at how jumpy you were being.

"There's only one bed..."  He continues looking down at you slightly flustered- it was so weird his personality kept changing from bold to polite to flirty and now shy what the hell is up with him?

"Ok then you'll sleep on the couch." You say with a shrug.

"No I'm not sleeping on the clouch." He pouts and stiffens slightly again his personality shifting what personality was his real one have you even seen it yet?

"Well I'm not sleeping on the couch."  You huff.

"Then we'll share."  He says quickly his eyes lighting up with a sparkle.

"What no not happening!" You seeth but he completely ignores you and keeps smiling like an idiot.

"Yuh huh is to happening."  Again his personality completely shifts frustrating you.

"No-"  suddenly he's scooping you up as you squirm trying to get him to put you down. "Neuvillette down put me down!"  You screech and kick your feet as you drop your phone and hear the dull thud of it landing somewhere.

"Mmm not happening."  He hums as he keeps walking towards the bedroom. All your effort to stop him is completely useless he's like a literal brick wall not even being affected by your kicking and screeching.

Even if you didn't want to admit it you sounded like a total brat right about now and it probably wasn't the best thing.

"Down down down!!!"  You seeth again and he looks down at you awkwardly.

"Ok fine."  He smiles cheekily and you regret it immediately because he tosses you onto the bed like it's nothing. Then before you even have time to get ahold of yourself he wraps his arms around you and engulfs you in his warmth and cuddles

"S-Stop why do you keep changing personalities!"  You squirm and he buries his head into your neck inhaling deeply.

"Do you want the honest answer or the pleasant one?"  He says and gently nibbled on your neck.

"Honest."  You mumble holding in a whimper.

"I'm something that most people would consider 'special'. "  He traces his finger across your collar bone to your upper chest his hand slightly dipping under your shirt.

"How so..."  You mange your voice barley above a whisperer you sounded so fucking desperate and you hated you hated how much you loved being touched by this man you hated how much you loved every word that came out of his mouth and what you hated most of all is how bad you needed him.

"You'll never believe me~"  he says teasingly.

"Just tell me I will."  He plants another kiss on your neck sucking gently before releasing the skin and sighing.

"I'm something people call 'the heart of a dragon'. "  he mumbles against the sensitive flesh of your neck before planting a gentle kiss on the area he was sucking where  light hickey was forming.

"And us people with 'hearts of dragons' go through something called a 'rut period'."  He kisses the spot again. "And guess who's going through there's right now~?"  One of his hands slides down to your waist and slides up your shirt before gently tracing your belly button with his thumb.

"You..."  You mange your voice barley above a whisper.

A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SORRY FOR IT TAKING SO LONG BUT NOW YOU GET AN EXPLANATION I SWEAR I'M NOT BAD AT GIVING A CHARACTER PERSONALITY I JUST HAD THIS PLAN TO TIE IN THE FACT THAT HE'S A DRAGON IN GENSHIN LOVE YALL