Hero X Villain high - The infected Soldier - Outrider/Highrider

Name: Philip Saints.

Villain name: Outrider - he is trying to change himself into a hero named highrider.

Age: 17.

Gender: Male.

Species: Transmetal (Named by his city government when he was captured)(he was transformed from human to a mechanical being)

Sexuality: Straight.

Personality:

Philip/Dad joker, Introvert.

Outrider/Emotionless and cold, but can respect others with honor.

Grade: Senior.

Looks: he normally uses a disguise that resembles a human boy of average height in general form but he got a metallic skin with some circuitry covering his body, things like his nose are much more geometrical in shape removing some natural curves, cybernetic eyes with blue rings, black short hair formed by small wire like structures, and a lower face metallic mask that covers half his face.

("photo" of him)

Hero/Villain Costume: He transforms into his real form using any metal avaliable, even if it looks like armor it isn't he is literally naked in this form revealing all mechanical parts of his body, his right arm has a hand but he can transform it ...

Hero/Villain Costume: He transforms into his real form using any metal avaliable, even if it looks like armor it isn't he is literally naked in this form revealing all mechanical parts of his body, his right arm has a hand but he can transform it into a cannon like in the picture, the legs feet are literally tank threads in reduced size, and he's got cannon barrels on his back. and his real body is also 6'5 tall against Philip's heigh of 5'11.

(His real body)

Likes: Eletronic, rock and calm music, staying near close friends

Dislikes: Being reminded of "Outrider", remembering what he did.

Powers:

TRANSFORM:

He can transform into a motorbike-like alien vehicle without a seat (he can reshape the area to allow somebody to sit) with very sharp shapes coming out of it, the wheels don't use rubber and air being a special type of thread like the ones used on tanks... also he does some yoga with his body to transform since the legs form each wheel.

 also he does some yoga with his body to transform since the legs form each wheel

(that's a high upgrade from the previous art i had on this oc)

Weapons:

He can transform his right hand into a energy cannon, the left too but his right arm has a cable that feeds energy more efficiently so it shoots faster and is more powerful than the other arm, basically his right arm turns into a energy weapon capable of firing highly concentrated energy rounds to burn human skin while the left arm is a taser from a longer distance.

his back cannons aren't for show neither since he can use them as mortars using the same energy as his arm cannons coming from the core in his body, but if he stays loading for a minutes (Or seconds on the cost of extraining his energy reserves) he can release a bullet that explodes a area similar to a grenade blast radius, but it can strain him if released too quickly in excess and requires charging time, but if were to use all energy on his body to the point of entering a stasis lock, he can perfurate even scales from powerful alien monsters.

His fists and legs could considered blunt weapons too from being hard and a unpleasant feeling if he were to punch a normal human... maybe even break a jaw with half the effort...

and the threads in his legs being movable allow him to use then as a alternate attack method by rolling them quickly on someones body, his leg threads can be very sharp in high velocity so they could take a normal human's clothes and skin in one go...

Abilities: He can breakdance, go fast with his wheels and has trained with his weapons and some basic melee combat (supervised of course).

Pets: He does not have any.

Alignment: The rehabilitation is working so he is mostly on the hero side with Philip trying his best to stay on the hero's side.
but Outrider is not really accepting it, however he doesn't consider himself a villain.

Background: Philip was a simple teenager in his hometown, until one day he found a fallen meteor down which held a mechanical infection, it latched onto him like a symbiote and converted his body into that of outrider by first turning him into a biomechanical zombie, a cyborg with a hunger for metal, and stayed in that way until finding a car from a person driving by the forest, there was enough metal for the conversion into outrider to be finished, and the alien from outerspace took control of his body.

Outrider acted cold and with a mission, he first was kidnapping people and forcing them to also turn into cyber-zombies, before converting into attack drones, he was infecting the whole city and preparing a station to initiate the mechanical conversion of the whole continent into a wasteland of pure metal and mechanical horrors, until a group of heroes acted upon the situation and captured him together with the countries military, after some legal trouble he was in his government's hands which the scientists couldn't do much to analyze this strange being... until even more legal problems forced them to turn him into a hero, since they wanted to... "Scrap" him... but a wave of other similar cases forced them into putting him into the hero school... they are secretly hoping he fails just to have a excuse to torture him even more...

Inside the school with the years passing he has trained his hard to be a good guy and pass it to others... but the name Outrider chases him and some rumours still make him seem like a volatile bomb...

Other: The power inhibitor chip he has makes it impossible for him to transform or use any alien technology on his body, but at least keeps him from reconnecting with Outrider.
The names Outrider and Transmetal were chosen by his government when they were hunting him.
He plans on changing his name to Highrider if he can fully turn into a hero, and in leaving his old names to the past.

(Without inhibitors, outrider could take over.)

)