|| ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ || - The demon King - Muzan.

Full name: Kibutsuji Muzan.

Nickname: Muzan.

Alias: Demon king (his other Alias come much later i guess)

Age: 22 (was 19 when turned into a demon)

Species: Demon, First demon.

Gender: Male.

Pronouns: He/him.

Sexuality: Has been show in straight relationships for disguises, but i doubt he has attraction to anything, so is safer to say Asexual.

Demon slayer or Demon: ...Man that's a good question... Demon Sla- Demon.

Rank: Highest ranking demon.

Weapon: (Going to steal from his wiki)

Arm Whips: Muzan can drastically elongate both his arms, growing spiky red or white coverings around his extended limbs and shapeshifting his hands into bladed protrusions, which he swings like whips to slash apart his targets. Each of these whips range from 90 centimeters (3 feet) to 10 meters (32.8 feet) in length. When swung with the intent to kill, they were extremely fast, precise, and accurate, with even the extremely powerful Yoriichi Tsugikuni remarking that seeing them nearly hit him was the first time he had ever felt fear, and that even a single scrape could kill him. He can also rotate his arm whips at immense speeds to slice up anyone caught in its area of attack. Due to their extreme range and lack of set shape and length, it is very difficult for his opponents to discern how he will attack. Muzan can also increase their width and size even further, even growing jaws all over his arm whips to bite his targets in combination with slashing at them.Mouth Suction: Muzan's arm whips also possess numerous mouths full of sharp fangs all throughout them. Muzan mainly uses these mouths to inhale with immense suction strength, causing anyone near it to be sucked into its sharp jaws and be slashed apart. This also further increases his attack range. These abnormal mouths will prove severely impeding for his targets as avoiding them will consume a lot more stamina.Back Whips: Upon arriving outside the , Muzan grew nine thin extensions, each of four meters (13 feet) in length, akin to spine-like protrusions from his back that extend into bladed whips. With these, Muzan is able to increase the number of attacks he can unleash in a single moment, allowing him to massacre dozens of Demon Slayers in an instant and hold back the combined power of 5 Hashira. Furthermore, they are fast and getting a read on their trajectory is difficult, making it unpredictable.Thigh Whips: After the Demon Slayers started to gain the upper-hand, Muzan unleashed eight new whips, four on each side of his thigh, each of them seven meters (23 feet) in length, to easily overpower them. Muzan was able to accomplish this since unlike his back whips, they are much quicker and can be projected from his body and retracted. This also allows him to attack from his target's blind spots, making it extremely difficult to counter. These thigh whips alone were able to overpower four marked Hashira and three Hashira-level Demon Slayers in a single attack.

Blood Art:

I'm not sure if they are named.

Biological Absorption: Muzan has displayed the ability to absorb, assimilate and dissolve organic and inorganic objects. This was first seen when Muzan absorbed the flesh seeds that pierced his skin in order to nullify its effects. Later, he also accidentally absorbed 's arm as well as a drug that turns demons back into humans. This is also seen in how he planned to eat and assimilate to obtain her immunity to the sun. He is also seen absorbing the bodies of and during the Lower Ranks meeting.

Combat Form: In his final confrontation with the Demon Slayer Corps, Muzan adopts a more monstrous and battle-esque form, with a dark-red scale-like mass covering most of his body (prominently on his limbs, his forehead, and the entirety of his lower body), sharp-toothed wide mouths all over of his body, and longer pale white hair. The sharp toothed jaws located all over his body in this form not only serve as his main form of offense in battle, but also have the purpose of helping him recover faster since he can use the jaws to tear apart his opponents and eat their flesh, simultaneously killing his opponents and regaining his strength at the same time.