Crystal Moon Encamp - Fragmented Spirit - Hammer.

Name: Hammer.

Age: 21.

Gender: Male.

Species: Daemonum Alter-Machina.

Sexuality: Straight.

Looks:
A mechanical body given life by demonic energy, a suit of living armor that has flames escaping from the grills on the helmet and the joints in his hands.
covered in grey plates made out of metal with a malleable darker material that resembles metal along the joints on most parts of the body.
red details, spikes and horns adorn the armor, along with a long piece of cloth covering the crotch.
and two beams of metal folded on the back that will be more understandable later.

Ps: the flames are made out of pure magic and completely aesthetic, so no harm is done by touching them, they are here just to scare away, except for when he actually uses them to fight.

Clothes:Being a living piece of armor makes him unable to wear clothes even more as even if his flames are simply cosmetic, wearing fabrics like a normal person would either hinder his movement or completely be destroyed by his metallic body movin...

Clothes:
Being a living piece of armor makes him unable to wear clothes even more as even if his flames are simply cosmetic, wearing fabrics like a normal person would either hinder his movement or completely be destroyed by his metallic body moving, so at most he can receive a paint job, trimms or small accessories for places where they wouldn't be caught in his armor.

Weapons:
He's got 2 main weapons

His mana swords that he can convert his hands into
and mana cannons also in place of hands

They are called "Mana x" because flames aren't the only thing they can use but that requires a special process for Hammer to receive the magic and elemental energy of someone else.

Magic/Powers:
Hammer can absorb magical energy of anyone who has claimed ownership over him, either by him accepting it, or forcefully by opening his chest and directly affecting his soul with magical energy, it is not really something he has chosen or been born with, is a curse meant to keep him under a master.

but together with that, his main gimmick is having another form:

He can turn into a cannon that is more like worse version of a tank, a automatic cannon with a barrel that can move, but the wheels can get into the way, at least he can move himself like in carsᵗᵐ to change their position giving more clearance fo...

He can turn into a cannon that is more like worse version of a tank, a automatic cannon with a barrel that can move, but the wheels can get into the way, at least he can move himself like in carsᵗᵐ to change their position giving more clearance for the turret.